Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**the official albion v newport match thread**

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I decided to make a template for all new match threads. I basically chose a radical font, made sure everything was in caps, checked the spelling thoroughly and added some really cool effects I just found in a program called Photoshop. Hope you like it.

ogbz.png

boing !!!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Bring back Rowley... He was on top form last season. All these wanabe's need to leave well alone. There are fu*king up our season

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
I decided to make a template for all new match threads. I basically chose a radical font, made sure everything was in caps, checked the spelling thoroughly and added some really cool effects I just found in a program called Photoshop. Hope you like it.

ogbz.png

Could you possibly alter the badges to reflect the professional font? Maybe add some clip art too?

Good job!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
shocker of an effort.

4-0 to the welsh with Brighton having 3 sent off and 2 serious injuries.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

ogbz.png

Why did you leave the "g" off the end of "alboin" ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No my thread on Saturday was disregarded by everyone and you all posted on the other so if you'd have all stuck to my thread we would have seen the game out for a draw its all that WADE blokes fault

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way , you are 100% responsible for us losing by starting the original thread. (NSC rule 38 , section B , sub-section D , paragraph 3 , last sentence.)

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Would be a shock to me if Leo or Bridcutt played, not sure what forward options we have without Leo, but that is why I think he will be saved for the league. I think the back four will be changed a good bit too - Will Calde play? I suspect not, we can't risk the loss of the only remaining first team full back we have! Will be interesting to see the team

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Way back in 64 there was nearly 14,000 for the Division 4 clash. Last time I saw Newport. Will there be as many tonight?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

ogbz.png

You've saved the thread with Comic Sans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here