Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official 2014 CPFC managerial farce thread

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

Dont be such a heartless barstard, can you not see he will receive a £100 fine, how will he eat that week.

Happier with Warnock than I would have been with Mackay, Clarke etc. We shall see.........

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dont be such a heartless barstard, can you not see he will receive a £100 fine, how we he eat that week.

Happier with Warnock than I would have been with Mackay, Clarke etc. We shall see.........

If Colin doesn't work out there is always Billy Davies on the reserve list. :lol:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Palace Managers Wall of Shame

PAST

image.jpg

PRESENT

image.jpg

FUTURE

image.jpg

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I see the war of words has broken out again on the BBS between LLCOOLSTEVE and Parish, only this time LLCOOLSTEVE has some fellow fans on his side.

Surprisingly Parish on an open forum, he has referred to Freedman as a money grabber and told another fan to follow Pulis to his next club.

Thank god we have Tony Bloom and not this classless clown.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Warnock has just been on Talksport. He hadn't even spoken to them until Monday afternoon. So that's Pulis leaves, Mackay is a racist/homophobe/sexist/just banter, Sherwood says no and Clarke says no. Then they go and ring a pensioner radio pundit and appoint him. :lolol:

Well done, the Jestermen. Still at least they are resigning Zaha, that will keep the idiots happy.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I see the war of words has broken out again on the BBS between LLCOOLSTEVE and Parish, only this time LLCOOLSTEVE has some fellow fans on his side.

Surprisingly Parish on an open forum, he has referred to Freedman as a money grabber and told another fan to follow Pulis to his next club.

Its not Prince Charming it Steve B. He even take the pis and post the email sent to him for a refund. Classy owners.

Here's another one e-mailed to the box office :-

"I would like a refund on the season ticket with the above number. When I bought my season ticket I was under the influence we would be successful under Tony Pulis. That clearly isn't the case due to Parish not being able to maintain a relationship with any manager. We are quickly becoming a joke club again, well done to cpfc2010 for that. Thanks."

Laugh or Cry? It's a tricky one.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

Having read the thread, I took it as he meant Dowie ? as when he left Palace, he said it was "to go back up north" only to take the Charlton job a few days later.

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield
I have to say it has been a joy to come into work in South London this AM and rip the CPFC fans here without fear of retaliation. They are as disheartened as I am pleased! This being said, if they stay up I may as well leave :shootself

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Palace seem to be the flukiest team of all time so they will no doubt somehow manage to stay up despite having a dinosaur manager, a shit squad, a decrepit stadium and a tiny fanbase.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Palace seem to be the flukiest team of all time so they will no doubt somehow manage to stay up despite having a dinosaur manager, a shit squad, a decrepit stadium and a tiny fanbase.

Luck can only go for so long. Palarse will have a long hard fall from grace one day and i hope that day is soon.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The season is only two games old. This is their first permanent manager of the season. It seems quite possible to me that if he doesn't work out, he could be fired and they would then have to find another manager. I mean, it's not like he's being brought in in January and there's a sense of "no point firing him before the end of the season" that you so often get with managers who join half way through the season.

The only problem would be, Sam allardyce might be available then, and he usually does a decent job of keeping teams up.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Having read the thread, I took it as he meant Dowie ? as when he left Palace, he said it was "to go back up north" only to take the Charlton job a few days later.

Can't be. He names Freedman as well as Pulis.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I see Zaha is going back there on loan. He has been a massive failure since he left them.

This signing as done exactly what it was meant to do. Get the fans on side after a poor managerial appointment. Some of their fans are even saying it their selfs and i saw a poll on SSNHQ yesterday saying that 69% of the fans were not happy about Colin being in charge.

[tweet]504687428092067840[/tweet]

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Do Skysports only take the votes from the club they are polling? Makes it a pretty flawed poll.

And all the gloating from Brighton fans. When will you learn? Everytime you gloat we go and do something better than fans of either of our teams expect...where as you get to the semi final of the playoffs, go out to a better team and then have your manager walk out claiming there is a ceiling at the club...

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Do Skysports only take the votes from the club they are polling? Makes it a pretty flawed poll.

And all the gloating from Brighton fans. When will you learn? Everytime you gloat we go and do something better than fans of either of our teams expect...where as you get to the semi final of the playoffs, go out to a better team and then have your manager walk out claiming there is a ceiling at the club...

Whereas you and your fellow fans never gloat about anything?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here