Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official 2014 CPFC managerial farce thread

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
t8IHP.gif

To be fair, I AM moderately interested in who Palace's manager is.

BUT, great gif. I'm saving that for future use :thumbsup:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Could this pave a way for Murray to return?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Not official but done i think . This will now allow us to get wilf back and very strong rumours that he might be intrested in noone at cardiff . How did you rate him ? i must admit ive never been impressed by him much rather have wilf + 1 more winger .

I think he's great. Might be a good idea if someone has that picture of Nooney next to the car with a Palace sticker on it!

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Great appointment if it's a done deal.
Really hope he fails big style.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Palace again showing us how to business .... How long did it take us to appoint Sami and palace land a decent appointment within a couple of days .... Fact .... Come lickers let's hear u defend the club again!!!!

1) Whether he is a decent appointment or not remains to be seen, could work, might not.

2) They have already begun the season and needed to get someone in pronto. If the discontent with Pulis had been brewing since the summer then the club's hierarchy would have drawn up a list of suitable replacements in the event of his departure.

3) In addition to point 2, they would not want to repeat the wait that followed Holloway's resignation.

4) We had the luxury of conducting a thorough interview process. It was not necessary to appoint someone immediately.

5) Give the lickers/bedwetters b*llocks a rest please will you.

6) It's been five days .... FACT

7) What is the Premiership?

Last edited:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Palace again showing us how to business .... How long did it take us to appoint Sami and palace land a decent appointment within a couple of days .... Fact .... Come lickers let's hear u defend the club again!!!!

I consider myself more an 'optimistic licker' rather than a 'bed wetter' but I can't deny the merits of that post. I love BHA, it's my club good and bad. But we don't always get things right. There is a noticeable increase in confidentiality within the upper echelons at the Amex. This unfortunately leaves fans (including moi) to second guess, dream, or fear in equal proportions. But my glasses have a rosier tint than last week, so maybe it's going in the right direction. :)

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
WARNING: BACK TRACKING IMMINENT.

Expect complete denouncement of Mackay's skills as a manager and utter refusal to admit some wanted him as our boss.

Never wanted him here, don't rate him and don't think he'll do very well at Palace. Didn't do much at Watford, had bags of cash at Cardiff and managed some success, struggled like mad in Premiership and would have left with a big dent in his rep if it wasn't for Tan.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Cardiff weren't in the relegation zone when Mackay was sacked and they ended up finishing bottom.

He likes spending money but frankly that is what CPFC need to do to stay in the league so it couldn work out well, but also could end in tears!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Never wanted him here, don't rate him and don't think he'll do very well at Palace. Didn't do much at Watford, had bags of cash at Cardiff and managed some success, struggled like mad in Premiership and would have left with a big dent in his rep if it wasn't for Tan.

"some wanted him" :thumbsup:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
So, they let a manager go that wanted more transfer cash and have now appointed a bloke whose only success came off the back of HUGE amounts of transfer cash.
Logical.

:lolol: I honestly would have given our fans more credit than that but looks as though you were right, it's total Private Eye-style volte face stuff

Not from me. Said he wouldn't come to us because we didn't have the budget. Didn't rate him that highly either, though he was obviously harshly treated in Tanland.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here