Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Offical Match Thread: Chelski v Leicester and some other game

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
They can become demotivated overnight though. They don't seem to be playing for Jose.

I honestly think it's all to do with Eva, how's that for Jose's 'femme fatale'? And how he deserves it, his treatment of her was utterly disgraceful, his players hate him, he will crash

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Jose throwing his players under the bus in his post match interview:lolol:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Jose Mourinho has caved in. He's finally admitted the top four is beyond his Chelsea side. The Blues boss only said six words in answer to the 'top four question' - but those six words were a huge admission.

"The top four is gone - clearly," he tells Sky Sports.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
This is so good. It's like 1988 all over again. Their fans rioted when they were relegated after losing to Middlesbrough. Class.

Now f*ck off Chelsea to where you belong. "You've got no history!"

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Chelsea looked like an overweight, past it Sunday league side with dodgy knees coming up against a team made up of young fast players with more desire.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I honestly think it's all to do with Eva, how's that for Jose's 'femme fatale'? And how he deserves it, his treatment of her was utterly disgraceful, his players hate him, he will crash
Wonder if Jose's 'Eva moment' will be his equivalent of Phil Brown's half time talk on the pitch moment? In both case, that looks like a 'lost the dressing room' moment - or in Jose's case a complete lost the plot moment. Not only did he look an idiot, he was also so palpably wrong..............!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I do not like Chelsea but feel they will turn it around very soon. May need some replacements early January though. Good players do not become bad ones overnight. Some however like John Terry do get old quickly and go past it.

Thye did not look good players to me. Not in attack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here