Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Offical Match Thread: Chelski v Leicester and some other game

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I take it back. Maybe we just weren't that good at clackering.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't see why most pundits aren't taking Leicester seriously as title contenders. None of the other big sides are that impressive while in Vardy and Mahrez the Foxes have two of the Prem's best players.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Took a bet 4 weeks ago that Leicester wouldn't finish in the top 5.

Think I've done my money :facepalm:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I don't see why most pundits aren't taking Leicester seriously as title contenders. None of the other big sides are that impressive while in Vardy and Mahrez the Foxes have two of the Prem's best players.

I'm concerned that Palace and Watford might muscle their way into the top 4 :eek:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd love it if Ulloa could bag one against this bunch of c*nts.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Two teams.

Team one - Need to win to go to top of the league. They have the best strike partnership in the league and the top goalscorer. They are unbeaten in 8 in the league and have only been beaten once (by Arsenal). The players are brimming with confidence and they are all playing for the manager. Oh, and they're at home.

Team two - Have lost four of their last six league games and have taken four out of eighteen points in the league. They've only won four out of fifteen games this season. The dressing room seems very unhappy. As a result, they lie just one point above the relegation places.Their main striker has only scored four times all season ad they are playing away.

The bookies price team one at 21-10 and this mug only puts a tenner on them. I know there is still a way to go in this game but surely they are the odds of the season?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Commentator so biased towards Chelsea

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bye bye Jose ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Well Costa didn't bully Morgan did he ?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ha ha

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hats off to Leicester, they made the champions look ordinary. As for John Terry, he is a pale shadow of his former self.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
This really is too good to be true.

Brighton unbeaten and top of the Championship whilst Chelsea cant win for toffee. All we need now is a load of Man United fans moaning about the strength in depth of our squad compared to theirs.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not like Chelsea but feel they will turn it around very soon. May need some replacements early January though. Good players do not become bad ones overnight. Some however like John Terry do get old quickly and go past it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here