Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC BIG win cash giveaway competition - QUADRUPLE ROLLOVER £125 jackpot !!!1!!1!!

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Half-time result: draw
Albion goals: 0
Leicester goals: 1
First Albion goalscorer: none

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm out as well

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Think I just won. Feel a bit guilty about it but will take the cash none the less.

Sorry mate there's probably another 20 people who picked the same result. No-one will ever win.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Rollover!

Half Time Result: Leicester
Albion Goals: 0
Leicester Goals: 1
First Albion Goalscorer: None

Half-time result: Leicester
Leicester goals:1
First Albion goalscorer: N/A

First Albion goalscorer: None

First Albion goalscorer: None

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I cannot believe these 3 morons cost me £125. How hard is it to check back to see if someone already posted your guess?

Some people probably don't have time to trawl through 11 pages of predictions!
Somewhat a flaw in this game.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Some people probably don't have time to trawl through 11 pages of predictions!
Somewhat a flaw in this game.

But they instantly rule out their own prediction by posting one that is already featured. It takes 5 minutes to read through 11 pages, for £125.

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
But they instantly rule out their own prediction by posting one that is already featured. It takes 5 minutes to read through 11 pages, for £125.

To be fair if that's how everyone played it, it would be the first to predict a 1-0 loss to win the money.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

But if they honestly think it is going to be 1-0 to whoever, why shouldn't you put that? It stops the jackpot being won if it comes up and lets them play again for a bigger jackpot the next week.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I cannot believe these 3 morons cost me £125. How hard is it to check back to see if someone already posted your guess?
Unlucky mate, the exact same thing happened to me on Saturday. Shit ain't it!

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
There were about 6 pages to look through when I posted and I certainly don't need £125 that badly :D:drama:

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Why not add first albion player to be booked, to make it a bit harder and reduce the 'same results'.

Jimmy Grimble

Keep it as it is. Sooner or later there will be a unique prediction when there's an unexpected result, and whoever guesses it will walk away with a fair old wad of cash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here