Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The now useless ticketing website

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Our group has not had any problems buying tickets (so far) this season. What are we doing wrong ?

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
It must be your fault the rest of us are struggling to buy our tickets, it couldn't possibily be the crap ticketing site the club are now using :ffsparr:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I won't know until it goes to general sale , but i'm so sorry to hear everyone's having a awful time making a telephone call , i will pray for world peace and this when i get a chance .

This is NSC mate, you should know by now that it's only trivial things that matter on here.

World peace is at the very bottom of the list.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Picked up Arsenal and Liverpool tickets and selected seats.

Annoyingly, when allocating seats, always seems to reload after each seat is allocated rather than let you allocate all seats then reload page!!!

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Supporter services said in an email that they were having intermittent issues with ticketing which they are looking into but possibly due to the number of matches that went on sale at the same time. Have to say supporter services have been fantastic again in time to respond to my email and in sorting it out, they have even changed my seats that were eventually purchased to the ones that I had in my basket but could not buy.
I love this club :albion2:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Supporter services said in an email that they were having intermittent issues with ticketing which they are looking into but possibly due to the number of matches that went on sale at the same time. Have to say supporter services have been fantastic again in time to respond to my email and in sorting it out, they have even changed my seats that were eventually purchased to the ones that I had in my basket but could not buy.
I would love the club more if we played a game of football with 11 men on the pitch now and again :whistle:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Well yes, in all the years l have been supporting the Albion, l've never had any real issues with the Ticket Office either. Then again most of my transactions aren't done online, maybe that's the reason.

To ensure a level playing field I think that we should all go back to the cheque/postal order and an s.a.e. system :)

In all seriousness my ticket buying friend (retired so can try from 0900) had problems this morning trying to get Sheffield Utd and Villa tickets, fortunately got them in the end. To my delight the Norwich tickets I purchased in the last round of sales finally arrived as traditional paper ones in the post today. Had lots of hassle trying to get them online and, when I did for reasons unknown, the emails with the "paperless" tickets failed to arrive despite numerous phone calls and emails and attempts by the long suffering ticket office staff to get their ticket system to co-operate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here