Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The North Stand Chat Arms

D

Deleted User X18H

GG can't you do a Gentleman's evening like they used to have at The Adur when the strippers turned out to hookers............I would imagine ahem!!!!

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
I heard the booze in here tastes like piss.

I over heard the landlord tell some kids not to put toilet roll/cigarette butts in the urinals as they block the beer pumps :wrong:

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
just caught that skinback fella in the toilet , he was looking over my shoulder and shaking himself a bit longer than a normal man , i think he could of been masturbating himself and he should be banned

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
just caught that skinback fella in the toilet , he was looking over my shoulder and shaking himself a bit longer than a normal man , i think he could of been masturbating himself and he should be banned

lol. When in Bighton, do as they do!

Annie's outback sucking a fag.

chavpreg.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Barman can i have a large Salior jerry on the rocks (Oooh eerrr) and a pint of snakebite and black, heres my card put it behind the bar i maybe here a while.

get yourself one and the first ten people through the door, im pissed off

cheers everyone :cheers:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I have one bottle of Becks in my fridge here in Kabul, I was saving it to celebrate a good Albion home win. I'm gonna drink the fucker now as it will be out of date by September 2010

Bottoms Up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here