The North Stand Chat Arms

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Is that Drew Barrymore getting the finger from ET?

Seagull pens free for the first 100 guest.

seagull-wood-pen-f1305.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
What.........! :drink:

Who said what now..........! :drink:

They do what now............! :drink:

What.................! :drink:

They dont What..............! :drink:

Get drunk..........start fights.............and..................:flounce: around ! :drink:

Sounds a bit..................... :drink:

:mendoza: to me.................:drink:

Hey ho...........Ave fun.............:drink:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I sadly have to report the new refurbished toilets last night were TRASHED by The Large One and Hove Born and Bred. There is however a bucket in the shed outside for all patrons.

D

Deleted User X18H

I sadly have to report the new refurbished toilets last night were TRASHED by The Large One and Hove Born and Bred. There is however a bucket in the shed outside for all patrons.
It wern't my fault all I said was did he fancy a bite to eat in Due South and he went potty banging on about how reasonable Donatello's was for £6.95 and how only bastards like Kuipers eat in Due South (he, Kuipers has apparently written the owner of Due South a testimonial) TLO then push the bog brush down the bog and said 'f*** the NSC arms, f*** Due South and f*** Kuipers and his testimonials' as he stormed off!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It wern't my fault all I said was did he fancy a bite to eat in Due South and he went potty banging on about how reasonable Donatello's was for £6.95 and how only bastards like Kuipers eat in Due South (he, Kuipers has apparently written the owner of Due South a testimonial) TLO then push the bog brush down the bog and said 'f*** the NSC arms, f*** Due South and f*** Kuipers and his testimonials' as he stormed off!

:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here