Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The North Stand Chat Arms

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You need to buy a drink and I will give you a key to the Shed. But be wanred the bucket is close to full now. Also I can only afford the greasy toilet paper like wiping your arse with a crisp packet.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
You need to buy a drink and I will give you a key to the Shed. But be wanred the bucket is close to full now. Also I can only afford the greasy toilet paper like wiping your arse with a crisp packet.

Oh well that will have to do, just make it 56 pints of Fosters please

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Saturday 8th August 2009 - 8 PM

An evening with Brett Mendoza

Brett will entertain everyone with his tales of media whoreship incluing his legendary " a week end with Peter and Jacqui Ward ".

After this the REMF 8 DVD will be played in full and can be purchased from Alan Wares on the night for £ 10 a copy.

I only hoping Alan will behave himself and in preparation I have lifted his banning order. Hove Born & Bred it barred for the month of August however or until he settles his 50% share of the £ 500 toilet repair bill.

Before

disgustingtoilet.jpg

After

dscf6559-edinburgh-tron.jpg

Consider it dun !!

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
1 Kopperberg (or Kopparberg) please

We only have the pear one and that will be $8

Cant find it for love nor money over here in NYC - trying to convince the landlord down at the local beerhall to get the mixed fruits imported from UK but without much luck so far - even offered to take a couple of crates of his hands for trade price plus whatever mark up he wants....

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
1 Kopperberg (or Kopparberg) please

We only have the pear one and that will be $8

Cant find it for love nor money over here in NYC - trying to convince the landlord down at the local beerhall to get the mixed fruits imported from UK but without much luck so far - even offered to take a couple of crates of his hands for trade price plus whatever mark up he wants....

When I went on the wagon for two years, I used to drink the non-alcoholic version of this. Fizzy apple-ade :ohmy:

Eventually drove me back on the drink :lolol:

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
When I went on the wagon for two years, I used to drink the non-alcoholic version of this. Fizzy apple-ade :ohmy:

Eventually drove me back on the drink :lolol:

Just sent an email enquiry to the NY distributor for Kopparberg - I think im becoming an alchy as well !

:drink:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
TBH I'm on my fourth can of Tescos 4% Imported lager and it looks like an early bath and no Doris action for SC tonite :cry:

Unless any ladeeeez are feeling particularly lonesome and have sherbert fare, or live within BH buses Saver ticket boundaries?

:fishing:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Welcome my customers. The pub is just about holding off the receivers and any custon is appreciated.

Das Reich came in last week wearing an SS uniform with shiny boots but he was immediately banned and shown the door.

The toilets are working fine and I have a new barmaid Annie from Poland.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Only if you promise NOT to get your Cock out again.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Surely not again?

Red cards every other week, new injuries to Jimmy Mac each time he is ready to come back, coach crashes.......it's like Groundhog Season.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
the toilet's sinks are overflowing....and a flood is in the offing...

well, they would be - toilet paper is a good sink stopper when
the taps have been left going full-tilt.

That'll be the last time a bad pint is served to me in this dive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here