Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The North Stand Chat Arms

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
It seems my pals have deemed my company dispensable tonight, so it's NSC, Annie Mack on Radio1 in full effect and the temptation of lager in the fridge that will be resisted, as am up early in the AM...

I spy, with my little eye, something beginning with 'p c'...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Saturday 11th July 8pm

NSC simulated Bullfight evening.

An evening of fun as we recreate the fun and excitement of the Bullfight in your local Southwick public bar.

8 pm - Easy 10 and Man of Harveys will be the Bulls and all are invited to wave Beer Mats and Beer Towels at them and stick cocktails sticks in their bottoms as they run around humiliated.

8.30 pm - BHAFC DVD highlights of the 2008/2009 season on the big screen - come and relive the headlights of the previous season.

8.32 pm - Quiz - Based on the films of Steven Spielberg including a full screen showing of ET - The Extraterrestial 25th anniversary 2007.

11.30 pm - Strip - A full monty with the new barmaids Crystal and Agnetha from Moldova and Sweden

£ 25 a head

Finger snacks at the bar.

Orangeboom £ 4 a pint.

Newly refurbished toilets are available - ( a full refurbishment was required after an unfortunate 3 some with Chapmans the Saviour, The Large One and Uncle Buck got out of hand ).

Be there or be square.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Saturday 11th July 8pm

An evening of fun as we recreate the fun and excitement of the Bullfight in your local Southwick public bar.

8 pm - Easy 10 and Man of Harveys will be the Bulls and all are invited to wave Beer Mats and Beer Towels at them and stick cocktails sticks in their bottoms as they run around humiliated.

8.30 pm - BHAFC DVD highlights of the 2008/2009 season on the big screen - come and relive the headlights of the previous season.

8.32 pm - Quiz - Based on the films of Steven Spielberg including a full screen showing of ET - The Extraterrestial 25th anniversary 2002.

11.30 pm - Strip - A full monty with the new barmaids Crystal and Agnetha from Moldova and Sweden

£ 25 a head

Orangeboom £ 4 a pint.

Newly refurbished toilets are available - ( a full refurbishment was required after an unfortunate 3 some with Chapmans the Saviour, The Large One and Uncle Buck got out of hand ).

Be there or be square.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Saturday 11th July 8pm

8.32 pm - Quiz - Based on the films of Steven Spielberg including a full screen showing of ET - The Extraterrestial 20th anniversary 2002.

£ 25 a head

Orangeboom £ 4 a pint.

Be there or be square

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Saturday 11th July 8pm

8.32 pm - Quiz - Based on the films of Steven Spielberg including a full screen showing of ET - The Extraterrestial 20th anniversary 2002.

£ 25 a head

Orangeboom £ 4 a pint.

Be there or be square

I see you allowed for a 45 second piss break after the BHAFC highlights segment :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Twiglets

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Deal.
I'll soon turn and GORE you though Uncle S. I'll be flipping you round the bar like a rag doll, before trampling all over you and then snotting in your Harveys.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its good to see this genuis thread, surely the greatest ever thread on NSC has a new LEGION of followers and fans. Surely my Citizen Kane of threads and something I will remembered for, for many centuries to come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here