The North Stand Chat Arms

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will let you off with a warning but don't let it happen again.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
A scrap broke out by the pool table but luckily SeagullTim came steaming in and threw both the perpetrators out on the arses. Ironic as he's usually the one organising scraps!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Carlsberg Export special offer £ 2.45 a pint. Tonight only.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We have a deal on this week

Walkers Crisps 25p a packet. Svetlana has to be sacked after the Police found her servicing a customer being the smoking shed in the back yard.

Jimmy Grimble

Hello waitress. I'd like to order the pub breakfast. Two eggs overeasy but served with both yolks broken and so overcooked they're like rubber.Please have the toast burned to charcoal,the chips so greasy one could sqeeze the oil out of them, the beans and blood pudding to be tinned and served cold. HP sauce with so little in the bottle I'd have to break it open to get at any. I'd like my tea to be lukewarm and have a lipstick smear on the rim of the cup.Please ensure my cutlery had dried food residue on the knife and one of the fork prongs is bent.Most important, once you have served me my plate do dissappear and not offer me anything else like a refill or salt and pepper.Can you do that for me?"
"We don't serve food like that here at The North Stand Chat Arms", she said.
"You did yesterday luv."

:nono:

"Hello waitress. I'd like to order the pub breakfast. Two eggs overeasy but served with both yolks broken and so overcooked they're like rubber.Please have the toast burned to charcoal,the chips so greasy one could sqeeze the oil out of them, the beans and blood pudding to be tinned and served cold. HP sauce with so little in the bottle I'd have to break it open to get at any. I'd like my tea to be lukewarm and have a lipstick smear on the rim of the cup.Please ensure my cutlery had dried food residue on the knife and one of the fork prongs is bent.Most important, once you have served me my plate do dissappear and not offer me anything else like a refill or salt and pepper.Can you do that for me?"
"We don't serve food like that here at The North Stand Chat Arms", she said.
"You did yesterday luv."

:nono:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Jimmy Grimble

Good luck with that.

Jimmy Grimble

Shit pub, shit drink, shit pub shit drink

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron