Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Non-League Football Thread- 2021/22 Edition

Rock Lobster

Dec 2, 2010
Hastings
West to Horsham YMCA v Hassocks.

Hassocks (deservedly) won 3-1

YM look doomed to relegation.

Was at the Little Common game on Saturday, YM players and management were already arguing amongst themselves 5 minutes into the game, they were helped a lot in the first half by Common not being able to make some simple passes.
Doesn't look good for them...

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Was at the Little Common game on Saturday, YM players and management were already arguing amongst themselves 5 minutes into the game, they were helped a lot in the first half by Common not being able to make some simple passes.

Interesting - I was at the Hassocks/Horley game on Saturday and Hassocks got annihilated 8-0.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Strange situation developing regarding Barnet Fc tonight, currently 9 players+ manager tested positive for Covid-19 but still planning playing at Leiston saturday in FAcup. Last Friday they called off their league game at home to Hartlepool when 1 was positive? Not sure this is ethically right to travel up having so many positive cases ? Must be for the money otherwise I'm sure they would have called it off .

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
Notts County have withdrawn from the FA Cup and postponed two National League games, due to 2 more players testing positive for COVID-19.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Notts County have withdrawn from the FA Cup and postponed two National League games, due to 2 more players testing positive for COVID-19.

Although a difficult decision they have acted responsibly, 6 players tested positive, unlike Barnet who now have9 players +ma ageryuand they're still planning on travelling to Suffolk on Saturday. This is after calling of last week's game against Hartlepool at the eleventh hr with 1 positive test?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

They are next up at the Shooting Field for Steyning on Saturday. And the Barrowmen are possibly on a bit of a run.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Game v us on the 31 st called off . Ideal situation would be for Aldershot to play the side who should of played Macclesfield on the 31 st ,that side is Barnet:rolleyes:

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Making the trip along the Sussex coast to watch Bexhill United who are top of Sussex division 1 on Saturday. Have hit a bit of form and have risen up the table, anyone know if there is a bar on site there?

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Well it's game day with Barnet traveling to Suffolk with a depleted squad having had 9 positive Covid tests plus their manager. Unbelievably they've decided to fulfill the fixture ! Can't say I agree with it but hey there's nothing I can do about it . Just hope non of our team get infected because of it. Taken the shine off what should of been one of the biggest games in Leistons history. They'll obviously have a young team out so hoping we can get into the 1st round for only the 2nd time .

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Making the trip along the Sussex coast to watch Bexhill United who are top of Sussex division 1 on Saturday. Have hit a bit of form and have risen up the table, anyone know if there is a bar on site there?

Yes, next to what is probably the best looking stand at a Sussex non league ground.

Bexhill United FC website says the bar is going to be open on match days.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Well it's game day with Barnet traveling to Suffolk with a depleted squad having had 9 positive Covid tests plus their manager. Unbelievably they've decided to fulfill the fixture ! Can't say I agree with it but hey there's nothing I can do about it . Just hope non of our team get infected because of it. Taken the shine off what should of been one of the biggest games in Leistons history. They'll obviously have a young team out so hoping we can get into the 1st round for only the 2nd time .

SKINT v LOADED seems a long time ago.

Horsham YMCA at home today for Steyning Town. Two wins on the spin for the Barrowmen.

Tomorrow the women are at home. 4pm ko.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Going to watch Crowborough Athletic V Erith today. My first live game since Palace. Looking forward to a pint of Harveys watching the game

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here