Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Muslim Enemy Within

D

Deleted member 22389

Does anyone worry where this country his heading?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
thanks

out of interest what happened to the memo from the bilderberg group saying i was supposed to vote Blair in 97 and fulfil their agenda 4 years after his grooming meeting.....i never received it.

Enough people did though didn't they.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Youre right...apart from the letter 'P' ...absolutely nothing like Rastafarian, and no pun about Rastafari whatsoever...so tell me about the 'farian' part of your 'name'.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Youre right...apart from the letter 'P' ...absolutely nothing like to Rastafarian, so tell me about the 'farian' part of your 'name'.

you seem to missinformed dave
Rastafarian is not a deity as claimed.

A rastafarian is someone who worships a made up or invented religion,much like mormonism,christianity,islam or the Jedi folk,they are all invented by man for various reasons.

There is a usual underlying theme in all of them in that the followers are probably slightly bonkers and its probably for their own good they are reminded every now and then that there is a good chance they are nuts!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Thanks for your waffle. You forgot to explain the 'Farian' part of your playgroundish name.

havnt got a clue and dont give a toss......might have something to do with pirates or noodles.......dont know really,doubt anyone cares except you.......which reminds me i must go im desperate for a dump!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
havnt got a clue and dont give a toss......might have something to do with pirates or noodles.......dont know really,doubt anyone cares except you.......which reminds me i must go im desperate for a dump!

'I dont know, im being a prat'....would have been quite sufficient. Remember to take your head out your arse before you shit.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ive known the ridiculous term, pastafarian, for sometime thanks...theres a guy in CZ who has legally changed his name to it....funnily enough, he's seems to be a pompous **** as well.

I like the fact that the prat doesnt even understand the components of the name he has adopted, and that 'pastafarians' have shown absolutely no creativity, or imagination, in coming up for a name for their pompousness.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Ive known the ridiculous term, pastafarian, for sometime thanks...theres a guy in CZ who has legally changed his name to it....funnily enough, he's seems to be a pompous **** as well.

I like the fact that the prat doesnt even understand the components of the name he has adopted.

i like the fact you take it so seriously

ive already explained i like pirates and noodles.short of crucifying myself whilst listening to some Bob Marley i dont know what else to say to show my sincerity.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
i like the fact you take it so seriously

ive already explained i like pirates and noodles.short of crucifying myself whilst listening to some Bob Marley i dont know what else to say to show my sincerity.

So, I was right at the beginning, and all this has been unnecessary...youre just a prat....

Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here