Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The mug who caused me to be thrown out

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There did seem to be more Brighton fans than seats available , not that anybody sat down ...

When the history of this season's turning point at Fulham is written, there will be 5,000 fans sitting in those 3,000 seats.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just as you get bored of discussing an all too rare away win, up pops a clown threatening to find a mug. Lovely stuff. Great way to end the evening. I'm sure the OP will be pleased with himself for logging onto his computer to "threaten" said mug.

[emoji106]
There's me thinking an incredibly lively 12 months on NSC was going to end really dull and boring, after a win with minimal scope for binfestery.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION], this thread is an open goal...

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
image.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hello mug.

I'm the dish that had you thrown out. You were acting like a spoon and I would have forked you over, if the stewards hadn't intervened. Your head would have been on a platter, if it were not for the brightly dressed SW gendarmes.

I was grilled by security and I told them that I'm not the one that instigated the spatula, but I'll sieve if I can get your goose cooked from all the grounds.

Granted, you were well oiled, but you upset my friend Cassie Roll.

Yours best,

Colin Darr.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
OP were you the grumpy pants, gurning and grizzling at people walking past at the bridge gate of the park after the game? If so it looked like you and your mates on the road needed a good cup of tea and a biscuit.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
How can you look for someone, who allegedly got you thrown out of a football match on a football message board? its not like we all use avatars with our real photos or even our real names ............am I missing something here?

To come on here and say "I'm looking for you" it could be a long time looking................Is the OP expecting someone on here to say..........."It was me that got you thrown out?? if so then.................It was me!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here