Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The mug who caused me to be thrown out

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You're not going to stand for this are you Bez? Stand up for yourself man, and throw some insults at Nibble.

He's probably not responding because I'm hungover on the couch and made it all up to amuse myself. To my knowledge I've never met the chap in my life. There was an incident on the Charing Cross Rd but that was a Bev.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's probably not responding because I'm hungover on the couch and made it all up to amuse myself. To my knowledge I've never met the chap in my life.
Shit, I was completely sucked in.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
He's probably not responding because I'm hungover on the couch and made it all up to amuse myself. To my knowledge I've never met the chap in my life. There was an incident on the Charing Cross Rd but that was a Bev.

Aww mann...
Was looking forward to the retaliation!

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
I think I know what happened. Did #DanRedman on his first away trip, as discussed a few days back, actually try to sit in his own seat?

Well, that's it solved then! Captain Grassman has stepped in and saved the day! Leave Liam Neeson to find the 'mug' himself

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Will the person who was responsible for our Bez being ejected please own up now. Then once all the various claims are in we can hold a poll and vote.

Address of the winner is then passed to Bez- so he can send you a mug.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Will the person who was responsible for our Bez being ejected please own up now. Then once all the various claims are in we can hold a poll and vote.

Address of the winner is then passed to Bez- so he can send you a mug.

It was me. I didn't like him touching my knee.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm looking for you. Wanker

6841.jpg

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Very disappointed by this, I'll just have to save the McCoys for another day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here