Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Most Stunning piece of Music you have heard.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex

I wouldn't say stunning, but this is quite a beautiful piece - even more so considering the story behind it.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Am probably not getting the gist of this music in itself influenced thread, but this song has me relisten to it again an again and again and swoon completely when i hear the female voice hauntingly dominate her husband's more croaky groany lead.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
This is stunning in my opinion. Lisa Germano - From A Shell. She's an incredible artist well worth further investigation. You will be rewarded. She does dark too. Check out Psychopath which is the polar opposite to this.

YouTube

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It is STUNNING. One of the greatest pieces of music ever written for sure but it is the " suicide " anthem. That is for sure.

I have sung the Agnus dei version of this. Huge long arpeggios and serious breath control required.

Decent piece of music, personally doesn't come close to Mozart, bach, or faure, but nice classic fm type of music.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
From the master of soundtracks, one of the finest pieces of music ever:

[yt]YfczFtTvzbg[/yt]

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking

Pulp. Sunrise. Scott Walker production and the double crescendo get me every time. Damn near peed myself when I finally saw it live. Wonderful.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Am probably not getting the gist of this music in itself influenced thread, but this song has me relisten to it again an again and again and swoon completely when i hear the female voice hauntingly dominate her husband's more croaky groany lead.

Great choice, i'm also a fan of 'In Metal'.

My personal favourite has to be this:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
We scored 3 you scored 0 we just ...............

Can't find a clip.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Builds beautifully. Music from the film Defence of the Realm.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here