Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Most Stunning piece of Music you have heard.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is great chill out music.

It is STUNNING. One of the greatest pieces of music ever written for sure but it is the " suicide " anthem. That is for sure.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

I'm not stalking you, honest, but there's a great Cuban album by Orishas called - A Lo Cubano that covers a lot of the Buena Vista tunes. Well worth having IMHO.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Cheers mate. Always looking for new stuff! Will check it out now :cheers:

Looking at the other stuff you've posted, are you a Late Junction listener by any chance? Seems you and me have similar tastes in music. If you're not a LJ listener then you don't know what you're missing. You'd love it.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Don't know How to paste from YouTube on a phone so search it and have a listen to this track: Brad Paisley - Throttleneck
Quality in the extreme IMO:)

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Looking at the other stuff you've posted, are you a Late Junction listener by any chance? Seems you and me have similar tastes in music. If you're not a LJ listener then you don't know what you're missing. You'd love it.

Nope, but definitely on my list of things to check out! Appreciate the recommendations, mate!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Molly. Unrequited love and stunning from Nyman. YouTube

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
If these are generally melancholy choices:

New Dawn Fades,
or Atmosphere

by Joy Division. Both are amazing in my opinion.

(Away from a desktop, haven't learnt how to copy and paste youtube video links).

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Gorecki symphony no.3 "sorrowful songs" - although I could probably name 100 others - Atmosphere is also a stunning piece of music

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here