Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most pissed you have ever been at a Brighton match

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Probably an Orient away game in the noughties. Always used to get hammered up there and rarely remembered much.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
For me, it has to be our first visit to the Madejski Stadium. We drew 0-0.

Tinnies on the train. Ended up in a pub in the centre of Reading owned by a Brighton supporter before the game. It seemed, at the time, to be a good idea to hit the shots.

Not all of us were allowed into the stadium by the stewards. Those of us who did get in, got involved in further rounds with fellow Brighton fans we didn't even know. Our group were all over the stand.

Good day out though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Port Vale away - championship winning party. Whole day is pretty hazy but do remember my mates confiscating the stick out of my flag as I was becoming a liability with it and also ending up head first in the row of seats in front after ww scored.

Hmmm . . . . I stayed with the seagulls mailing list lot at Burslem and one of ours was a bit naughty on the sauce. Was that you, PB? Hmm . . . . ;-)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Probably first season at the Amex for one of the 5:15 kickoffs. Was politely asked to leave in the first half because I was struggling to stand up, so got the train home and was sick on haywards heath station. I offered to clean it up but did such a pathetic job with the broom that he said don't worry about it :lolol:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
FA Cup Semi Final I was 15 absolutely smashed outta my face and singing and dancing with a group of Sheffield Wednesday supporters singing " Monday , Tuesday who the **** are Wednesday much to their amazement and delight and luckily coz of my age took it all in very good spirit.

Second was Palarse at home first season at the Amex when we lost 3-1 luckily I don't remember too much !!
Although I was told I looked suicidal when I staggered back on the coach.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Oh Shrewsbury too years ago, but best not talk about that on a public forum too much,
Suffice to say I let myself , my family the club and the human race down that day

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Can't remember who we were playing or in fact anything about the game but several years ago on our way to the Withdean me and a mate quickly grabbed some beers from a local off licence before running on to the train. When we got on the train we looked at what we had bought and saw that they were special brew!

We were so pissed that when the half time whistle went my mate thought it was the end of the game and made his way back to the station!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I don't know where it was or what year, but somewhere really poxy when we were 3rd division, the away section was a tiny corner of the ground with the floodlight pylon in it and chain link fencing all round. I couldn't focus my eyes past the fence.
Met a mate on the way to Aldershot one time at 9.30 am. He was already half way into a litre of cider, we stopped at Redhill for a couple as the pubs had just opened by that time, and to stock up on tins, got to Aldershot pubs and he was drinking Guinness and Pernod. He was arrested for being Drunk and Disorderly 5 minutes before kick off, in the queue for the Turnstile whilst trying to get a chant of "Old Macdonald" going, because of the large number of "Pigs" there assembled. That was not the most pissed I ever saw him at football, but was one that I was less pissed than him and therefore can remember it.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Bury Away late 80`s i think

Clubbing till the early hours friday night in surrey,back to my old mans pub for the lock in,absolutely twatted by 6AM and then some bright spark says shall we go to bury?

3 of us get the 6.30 up to london and then drank all the way to Manchester,drank all lunchtime entered the ground and i just layed my head on the concrete and kipped for 90 minutes......got seriously stuck into the McEwans on the return train journey which didnt help matters.

Kudos to the East Grinstead Lads that day......legendary day out.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Sheff utd the year it was a Fiver to get in and Knight scored a winner in the last minute .Arrived in Sheffield at 1030 with the GDC having drunk enough to sink a Battleship on the way up,a session followed in the Dev Cat .Cancelled train out of Sheffield so came home via Leicester ,got back to London and tangoed down some escalators with Carrot Cruncher an incident that ended up with us sprawled on a floor with a broken bottle of port and cleaners being called over the tannoy to clear the mess up .A normal GDC day out.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
There have been a few but Plymouth away when we clinched promotion, and then at Shrewsbury a few weeks later. And then following year at Port Vale. Very blurred memories of those days out....

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Sheff utd the year it was a Fiver to get in and Knight scored a winner in the last minute .Arrived in Sheffield at 1030 with the GDC having drunk enough to sink a Battleship on the way up,a session followed in the Dev Cat .Cancelled train out of Sheffield so came home via Leicester ,got back to London and tangoed down some escalators with Carrot Cruncher an incident that ended up with us sprawled on a floor with a broken bottle of port and cleaners being called over the tannoy to clear the mess up .A normal GDC day out.

By tangoed, you mean 'jumped on me'...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here