Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most pissed you have ever been at a Brighton match

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Cardiff at Withdean in the rain. The ref got perhaps a bit too much abuse :lolol:

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Hereford away-that game! never forget that day ! Saturday night out in Cheltenham and Sunday in Oxford,what a weekend! Vivid memory of Hereford boys in town, rounding on a `HIKERS ON TOUR` coach parked down the road from Edgar Street! Poor choice and one they definately lived to regret!!

Telscombe Seagull

Aug 15, 2003
Burgess Hill
Various games at Gillingham. Recall one game whereby i had to look up the score the next day to see if we had won. Also only remember getting to the ground, no idea from then on or how i got home!

Generally found matches at Gillingham were best watched drunk anyway :mad:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Shrewsbury away years ago, sunny day me and plenty others on a pub crawl. Can't remember much other than a lot of us laying down on the terrace with the police laughing st us.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Shrewsbury away years ago, sunny day me and plenty others on a pub crawl. Can't remember much other than a lot of us laying down on the terrace with the police laughing st us.

In all honesty Shrewsbury had everything station right by ground,low covered away end (plenty of noise) and a town centre full of decent boozer's. :thumbsup:

When I was upholding the dignity of North Stand Chat, on an occasion when NSC sponsored a game at Withdean - and the legendary Cannarian Seagull was buying the drinks.

For the life of me, I can't remember who we were playing.

... or, possibly, the Boxing Day match away at QPR - again in the company of a few NSC stalwarts. I seem to remember we all ended up drinking with Charlie Oatway, after he'd been refused entry to the players' lounge.

Last edited:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
The ninth pint in a pub saw me standing, albeit a bit wobbly on my feet, on Goldstone Lane, locked out of Jimmy Case's testimonial, which, if I hadn't had it, would have seen me punctually at my most pissed in the ground :cry:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Spurs home in '82. Was ejected from the North Stand for being Brahms.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Charlton away last season, got in the pub at 11am, first one in there and left a 2.30pm i was wankered, cant remember anything about the game, and watford away a few seasons ago in the cup, do remember we won 1 - 0

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The first of the two 3-0 defeats at the JJB stadium. Had six pints in shprt space of time at the Swan and Railway and the Orwell. Dont remember much of the match (fortunately).

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
When we beat palace at home last year was a class day!! Missed two goals, one from pissing and the other queuing up for me beer

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Any other victims of the lethal ruddles county and mcewans combo that they used to sell on the trains in the 80's ?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Last match Adams was in charge of 2nd time around at Withdean. As everyone left a sullen stadium after yet another calamity at home I was so angry I shouted across the pitch "Just **** off Adams".

Anyway, he was sacked the next week so I felt totally vindicated even though several people had a go at me.

Oh and I am doing the pissed off version.....

I met you once. It was on the train on the way to Spurs in the cup. You were absolutely STEAMING.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here