Votes: 192 66.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • Not acceptable in modern day democracy

Votes: 63 22.0%

• Total voters

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So you think Jimmy Savilles charity was for a good cause? You don't think there was anything wrong in a full blown peado setting up a charity for kids and then getting the support of the Royal Family?

So anyone that spends time with the Royal Family is part of a paedophile ring? Stuff and nonsense. From my limited knowledge paedophiles will weedle their way into any institution that makes them look respectable, which from what I can tell is exactly what Saville did. This doesn't mean that everyone he spent time with is complicit in his activities. Ridiculous speculation on your part.

So you think Jimmy Savilles charity was for a good cause? You don't think there was anything wrong in a full blown peado setting up a charity for kids and then getting the support of the Royal Family?

Wher did he say that you f***ing freak?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Jesus H Christ - you'll read anything into a statement won't you ?? You do realise that his charities were mainly run by other people and he was only the figure head ? I of course don't condone his pedophilia but I really don't think the Royal Family have been photographed with him knowing he was a pedophile and thus supporting his behaviour ! How about providing the evidence if you're so sure ?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
adayinthelifeofjimmysavilefeaturebymikehellicar.jpg

'Hello, constables, did you know that I am a serial paedophile who provides children for the rich and famous including top politicians and royalty?'

'Really, Jimmy, that's great, could I have an autograph for my daughter?'

'Yeah, Jim, and for my son, too.'

'Sure lads, should I sign it "Jimmy Savile, child procurer for the rich and famous?"'

'That would be terrific Jim, thanks.'

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
View attachment 37305

'Hello, constables, did you know that I am a serial paedophile who provides children for the rich and famous including top politicians and royalty?'

'Really, Jimmy, that's great, could I have an autograph for my daughter?'

'Yeah, Jim, and for my son, too.'

'Sure lads, should I sign it "Jimmy Savile, child procurer for the rich and famous?"'

'That would be terrific Jim, thanks.'

Ooh I love a good caption comp. Perhaps this?:

"Oh look there's Jimmy Saville, national celebrity shall we chat to him?"

"Why not, he's not going to be revealed as a Paedo for at least another 30 years so can't see the harm"

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
And with that you really have confirmed you're not just a sandwich short of a picnic but also the crisps, potato salad, cutlery, wine and basket ! So I'm out.

You are the first and only person on my ignore list, you are clearly derranged and believe anyone who doesn't hold the same views as you is somehow complicit in whatever half baked conspiracy theory you believe next.

f*** Off.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
savile_princecharles.jpg

0002.jpg

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
You are the first and only person on my ignore list, you are clearly derranged and believe anyone who doesn't hold the same views as you is somehow complicit in whatever half baked conspiracy theory you believe next.

f*** Off.

Actually, I'm joining you in that - never thought I would put someone on my ignore list !

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There are going to be paedophiles in every institution and walk of life. They are manipulative and machaevalian by their very nature. If you can't provide proof that memebers of the Royal family are guilty of Paedophilia can I respectfuly ask that you stop accusing them? I am no fan of the Royal Family but even less of a fan of people being named by you as paedophiles with ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF WHATSOEVER.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here