Votes: 32 11.1%
  • Not acceptable in modern day democracy

Votes: 63 22.0%

• Total voters

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I think there is lots to be said in favour of a Constitunal Monarchy.

Its not just a British tradition you know...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Beyond any shadow of doubt

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i'm all for the monarchy
its a bloody good job we had a queen while that horrible bastard thatcher was in government.
if we didnt...she would've made herself a f***ing queen, we'd never have got rid of the bitch then

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I'm all in favour of having a rich German descendant not work a single day for this country, genetically decided by it's relatives as the most important figure in England. This method of life makes so much sense with how far we've come!
I think it's ridiculous not to have royal families. An extreme lack of royal families has been the main reason indigenous people sadly don't pay or charge tax. These indigenous people desperately need a queen, not one of them has power and control over any other indigenous person and yet they claim to be happy! They're just a bunch of benefit claiming lazy tree hugging long haired jumanji wannabes who don't know right from wrong! The royal family is the way! I love this country and i'll be a proud man when I'm finally in that retirement centre longing for my next visit. God save our Noble Queen.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I'm all in favour of having a rich German descendant not work a single day for this country, genetically decided by it's relatives as the most important figure in England.

and Act of parliament. remember that before getting on a high horse, our elected parliament have supported this arrangment for 300 years. I would also like to point out that theres Danish and Croatian in the ancestors before you get to a German, but dont let that spoil a stupid point. I suppose if we had a president, we'd insist on that only citizens with 10 generations of British ancestory could qualify?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Heard some commentator say that the Queen works three days a week for five months of the year.

She only does that cos the bloody Tories have raised the retirement age and clawed back her pension.

AND she'll have to sit through some lamentable and smarmy Elton John dirge probably based on Your Song. Would you want that ?

Fair play to Queenie,she is probably the best known living Briton - after David Beckham - just let's divest ourselves of the other hangers on who labour not,neither do they spin.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I would urge those who dont want the monarchy, to never sing the national anthem again!!

Its GREAT BRITAIN, it is what it is, its an honour having The Queen as monarch and also, we get extra days off for these occassions.

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
I would urge those who dont want the monarchy, to never sing the national anthem again!!

Its GREAT BRITAIN, it is what it is, its an honour having The Queen as monarch and also, we get extra days off for these occassions.

I never do sing it, Land of hope and glory, Rule Britannia etc, yes, love it, I am a very patriotic person, but GSTQ, no chance, until she gets elected by a majority of this nations electorate, I never will sing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here