Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The moment that might just define our season

I think the ref not sending Barton off (twice) may be the moment that defines our season.

You don't need 11 men to put long balls into the box or take corners.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Burnley may have had a good goal disallowed but then again Barton should have seen red so all is fair.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
More defining was Dyche's comment on Burnley website that they noted that 26% of Brighton's goals conceded came from set pieces. They did their homework. To be critical, has CH done his? Weve now gone more than 6.5 matches without conceding from open play, highly creditable, pity it is spoilt by inadequate defence from set pieces. Burnley had at least three free,headers from corners in addition to the two resulting in goals.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Sidwell needs to go back to Stoke. Hughton keeps doing it and he'll cost us promotion with his mentally of going from 4-4-2 to 4-5-1 when we're winning. How many times has that cost us points.

This 100%

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Just watched the highlights. I'm probably clutching at straws but it looked to me like both the corners they scored from at the end curled out of play after Taylor took them.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Just watched the highlights. I'm probably clutching at straws but it looked to me like both the corners they scored from at the end curled out of play after Taylor took them.

I thought that at the time but I haven't seen a replay yet.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
we had a number of defining moments......murphy getting in hemeds way when he was through was a schoolboy moment........!!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
You don't need 11 men to put long balls into the box or take corners.

True, but had Barton been sent off for the first offence would Burnley have had soany opportunities to sling the ball into our box?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here