Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Moan-In Travelling Back From The Parade - Official Thread

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I cant see how anyone can have anything to moan about. I thought with the zone's it could potentially be painful but i was completey wrong. Everything was so smooth and so proffesionally done and I had a great day.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
It was Mother's Day here so we went to pub/restaurant, I checked out this thread, viewed the short vids and the pics.
It looks like a good time was had by all, a few weeks to get over it and then training for the Premier League title.

Bet you guys in exile can't wait to finally get some proper coverage of us?

I spent two weeks pre-Christmas in Asia and missed 3 games and it was all I could do to find ANY mention of anything below the Prem.

What times will live matches be on for you over there?

As for the parade and a UK (London) exile I missed out but looks like an awesome time was had by all.

Just a shame they didn't unveil Kanchelskis/Owen etc to spearhead our attempt at the treble next season.

Sometimes right, sometimes wrong but ALWAYS certain

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

I spent two weeks pre-Christmas in Asia and missed 3 games and it was all I could do to find ANY mention of anything below the Prem.

As for the parade and a UK (London) exile I missed out but looks like an awesome time was had by all.

Just a shame they didn't unveil Kanchelskis/Owen etc to spearhead our attempt at the treble next season.

Wed are 7 hours ahead at the moment, which will change to 8 when you mess with your clocks.
Watching 3pm Saturday games are ok and lunchtime kickoffs are good, but forget any evening games unless they are on Friday or Saturday.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

Wed are 7 hours ahead at the moment, which will change to 8 when you mess with your clocks.
Watching 3pm Saturday games are ok and lunchtime kickoffs are good, but forget any evening games unless they are on Friday or Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here