The met wankers

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Don’t be such a fool, the abuse was flying across from both platforms I think it’s called banter.

I don’t take kindly to being labeled a women beater either purely on the basis of singing some songs to rival football fans, if you met me you’d realise I’m a decent law abiding citizen who simply enjoys a bit of banter at a football match.

Women beater, you f***ing idiot.

people tend to be labelled by their behaviour.

Your boast, dear Mr law abiding decent citizen........

"I was screaming obscenities at a chavvy girl"

QED

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
The short policeman on the platform was a joker. You must have bumped into an arsehole, I was screaming obscenities at a chavy girl wearing big hoop earings and the copper on the platform didn’t batter an eyelid. Very funny evening.

Too much of a pussy to shout obscenities at the blokes?

Banter & aggression are two seperate matters. Having originated from the Millwall/Charlton area (New Cross) I'll say you was very lucky not to have been stabbed. Very funny evening.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
people tend to be labelled by their behaviour.

Your boast, dear Mr law abiding decent citizen........

"I was screaming obscenities at a chavvy girl"

QED

…. A girl who was in a group shouting obscenities at Brighton fans, I wouldn’t have just started shouting and chanting without reason.

Anyway I’m not going to reason with someone who labels me a wife beater on the basis of me exchanging chants with rival fans. I apologise for calling you a f***ing idiot and bid you farewell.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
the delights of London away games,it brings out the plonkers and wannabees (Grit23's post) and the people(first post) who get excited about the met. Always happens.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Too much of a pussy to shout obscenities at the blokes?

Banter & aggression are two seperate matters. Having originated from the Millwall/Charlton area (New Cross) I'll say you was very lucky not to have been stabbed. Very funny evening.

The girl in question was in a mixed group all of whom were shouting abuse at Brighton fans, so any reaction was to both the girl and her MALE friends. Nice bit of bandwagon jumping though I must say, sevenside will be impressed.

Also you obviously didn’t pay attention at school, it’s you ‘were’ lucky you didn’t get stabbed not ‘was’ lucky

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm with HKFC. Swearing is only used by those that don't have the intellect to express themselves in a more articulate manner.

Totally agree with both of you, it's fine if you want to look ignorant and stupid.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
All this silliness could've been avoided by a couple of salvos of "2-1, to The Nancy Boys" (c/w hand gestures, of course). Job would've been a good 'un. :shrug:

f*** me there are some precious people on here. I was crammed in outside the station and heard the policemans comment, it was aimed to a whole crowd of fans who were aimicably waiting to get on the platform. I think we had just sung something like "You're shit, and you know you are" or somesuch to a crowd of Charlton oiks giving it the big un across the tracks. There was no hostility and no serious offence was being caused by anyone (at that point).

The actions of the policeman however could have led to an escalation in tensions, and the gate that he was closing could have led to a serious crush as more people filed in behind from the ground. In the first instance it was funny, hearing this copper try and silence a football crowd of 200 people after a good win. But it was also pretty poor crowd control. And quite frankly if you don't like football chants then don't go to football.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Ooooh swearing after a football match, terribly oikish behaviour, how were your prawn sandwiches last night?

Get a grip

The girl in question was in a mixed group all of whom were shouting abuse at Brighton fans, so any reaction was to both the girl and her MALE friends. Nice bit of bandwagon jumping though I must say, sevenside will be impressed.

But earlier you said:

I was screaming obscenities at a chavy girl wearing big hoop earings

Make your mind up. :smile:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
250px-MaryW1.jpg

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
It's fair to say that he has made himself look like a cock.

Do one you little creep. I’m sure someone who was there will post on here later to back up what happened, it was reasonably well natured.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm with HKFC. Swearing is only used by those that don't have the intellect to express themselves in a more articulate manner.

f*** off cock face :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports