Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Met Police at the end

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
This kinda thing really puts me off wanting to take my son to an away days. I was at Wolves the other week and we had some right idiots there too...

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The 1 bad thing with the Idjuts nicking/breaking the seats means that we will have to pay for shing brand spanking new ones which will look out of place in that cow shed of a stand

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just read the whole thread, and due to the idiots we have around is the reason I just did not even apply for a ticket.

I just hope they have spent all their pennies and will not be at Charlton.

The same family stand which was goading our fans and saying we take it up the arse ?

Me and 'the boy' were briefly in that Family Stand, for about 5 minutes until his hat was ID'd by a steward* and we were relocated in to the away end (a three year old was a threat to national security) as it happened we were better off with our own 'Knuckle draggers'. Let's just say, the behaviour in that so called Family Stand was nothing like our East Stand FS, We should be very proud of our FS.

*the stewards that dealt with us were helpful and courtious

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Me and 'the boy' were briefly in that Family Stand, for about 5 minutes until his hat was ID'd by a steward* and we were relocated in to the away end (a three year old was a threat to national security) as it happened we were better off with our own 'Knuckle draggers'. Let's just say, the behaviour in that so called Family Stand was nothing like our East Stand FS, We should be very proud of our FS.

You let your young lad wear an Albion hat in the Palace family stand? Fair play to you:thumbsup:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

They're not too fussy who they let in the family stand,and to be fair, there were rumours that Brighton Youth had " infiltrated" that area , and we're likely to be taking liberties " on our manor"

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
They're not too fussy who they let in the family stand,and to be fair, there were rumours that Brighton Youth had " infiltrated" that area , and we're likely to be taking liberties " on our manor"

Not sure why they moved you, when I was a kid I used to sit that end when it was the away end & there was rarely hassle & you would have had a better view of the first goal there :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here