Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Marseille variant?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Does anyone else feel quite tired / ill after Marseille?

I've seen a Liverpool fan on twitter now saying the same.

The Marseille variant?
1696931064168.png

1696931031366.png

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Yes, I have a cold and feel very tired since comming back from Marseille. It seems to happen every time I fly somewhere.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
As epic as Marseille was, it was still a gruelling couple of days, it'll take a few days to recover.

I went to work on the Saturday and was fairly useless. Luckily I found some administration that needed doing.

Another one of our group flew back at about 5am and went to work on the Friday, heroic effort, he's a schoolteacher!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, I have a cold and feel very tired since comming back from Marseille. It seems to happen every time I fly somewhere.
I flew to visit friends in Belfast early Friday morning, and then back latish on Sunday evening. I work a mask whilst on the planes, as both my son (holiday in Turkey) and my son in law (business USA) had developed covid after their respective flights.

Nicks

Had a stinking cold since coming back. Just getting over it now.
Mind you getting up at 2.30am on Thursday then necking 4 pints of Guinness at the airport then on the lager until KO and getting to bed at midnight then up at 5.30am on Friday didn't really help a lot.
But worth every sneeze, cough and sore throat.
Doing it all again on November 9th .

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
You can't blame Marseille. Thought I had a cold, but was knocked out for 3 days. I'm still run down with symptoms and a hard core cough 18 days later. COVID test said no. I caught it in Walthamstow.

Nicks

You can't blame Marseille. Thought I had a cold, but was knocked out for 3 days. I'm still run down with symptoms and a hard core cough 18 days later. COVID test said no. I caught it in Walthamstow.
You obviously have the Cockney Cough Variant whilst us who went to Marseille have the Kept Behind for 150 minutes Variant.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Yeah I've got covid from Marseille. Doesn't seem too bad but my partner caught it off me pretty swiftly.

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
I was there four days for four days, returned with no cold, Covid or mozzie bites.

I really hope that no-one was selfish enough to travel knowing that they had Covid, but I appreciate that's naïvely optimistic.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I was there four days for four days, returned with no cold, Covid or mozzie bites.

I really hope that no-one was selfish enough to travel knowing that they had Covid, but I appreciate that's naïvely optimistic.
I think we're past that, aren't we? Pretty sure I would have travelled if I'd have had Covid. Trying to contain that virus as a society finished a long time ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here