Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The Mail Woke List…..

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm a newspaper snob I only read the guardian or the observer it corresponds with my superior intellectual knowledge, should anyone read any other newspaper not of my choice it only reaffirms my superiority as a free thinking urban bohemian over the easily lead racist low intelligence thugs that garnish their readings with less informed publications
Your use of grammar would certainly indicate that you read The Guardian.

Freestyler

Jul 29, 2023
Bit weird that the majority of new accounts on here are right wing berks. Almost certainly old posters signing up again after being derided.
Someone who has a different opinion from you is a berk? Interesting. Says so much about you. Probably you head a bank.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I totally agree with the list.
1.png

So you think that dealing with homophobia, misogyny and discrimination against folk with disabilities is 'woke' ?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Bit weird that the majority of new accounts on here are right wing berks. Almost certainly old posters signing up again after being derided.
Some of the right wing berks have pretty old accounts but with low amounts of posts.

Reserve berk account to be used when appropriate. A few on this thread

Freestyler

Jul 29, 2023
View attachment 164294
So you think that dealing with homophobia, misogyny and discrimination against folk with disabilities is 'woke' ?
Name me one single outfit that isn;t all these things? the police, fire service, and all the other groups who keep being branded. You can pretty much go through all organisations and find a tiny minority who are all these things but does that mean that organisation deserves to be branded??

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I would love for those who keep branding all these groups to start attacking womens groups and organisations like Cafcass and Womens Aid and have the guts to call them misandristic. Why in society do we hardly ever see this word.
Are you seriously calling organisations like Cafcass and Women's Aid misandristic? Wtf are you on?

Still waiting on you enlightening us on RSE in schools...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I would love for those who keep branding all these groups to start attacking womens groups and organisations like Cafcass and Womens Aid and have the guts to call them misandristic. Why in society do we hardly ever see this word.
Men have their own domestic help called Mankind.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Name me one single outfit that isn;t all these things? the police, fire service, and all the other groups who keep being branded. You can pretty much go through all organisations and find a tiny minority who are all these things but does that mean that organisation deserves to be branded??
Yet you agree with a list that exists purely to brand organisations /people ( “woke”).

You are a berk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here