Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The Mail Woke List…..

Freestyler

Jul 29, 2023
Is that you PPf? Are you out of work again ?
O no. Not all of that trying to guess who I was in the past again???? So boring. My last profile was two years back. You will never guess who I was. All I can say is that I missed you the most.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
It is all part of a broad brush canvas. Sunak is pro cars now and supports ordinary families who rely upon their cars in their daily lives. You can't say that about Starmer and all those Woke people, they probably hate cars and ordinary people.

The tofu-eating wokerati want to ban cars and make hardworking motorists drive muesli to work. And at 20mph.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
No I am not the editor but what I wrote is correct. Its important to have views on both sides don't you think? or is the opinion of the left the only relevant one?
So someone can be born woke? How does that work? What is 'woke' anyway other than a description of what the daily mail doesn't like? While our press is overwelmingly right wing and Tory party cheerleading I'll stick to the 'i.' As it happens I read The Times also which is not I think a leftist journal.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
No I am not the editor but what I wrote is correct. Its important to have views on both sides don't you think? or is the opinion of the left the only relevant one?

A range of views is always welcome. What makes you think Churchill was not a white supremacist?

Comments like ""I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place" are a bit white supremacist, aren't they?

What do mean Lineker was "born Woke"? What is woke in your opinion?

Freestyler

Jul 29, 2023
So someone can be born woke? How does that work? What is 'woke' anyway other than a description of what the daily mail doesn't like? While our press is overwelmingly right wing and Tory party cheerleading I'll stick to the 'i.' As it happens I read The Times also which is not I think a leftist journal.
Woke is a huge danger to normal everyday life. Its the thing that gets you sacked after years and years being respected as someone well known in your profession because you said one small thing that some nutter did not like. Its the thing that means your misses might get raped by the geezer claiming he's a bird and sees her in the female changing rooms. Its the reason kids know everything about wanking etc when they are 5 because the sex mad woke brigade shove it down their throats at school.And I could go on and on.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
O no. Not all of that trying to guess who I was in the past again???? So boring. My last profile was two years back. You will never guess who I was. All I can say is that I missed you the most.
You weren’t Two Bakerlites were you ?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Woke is a huge danger to normal everyday life. Its the thing that gets you sacked after years and years being respected as someone well known in your profession because you said one small thing that some nutter did not like. Its the thing that means your misses might get raped by the geezer claiming he's a bird and sees her in the female changing rooms. Its the reason kids know everything about wanking etc when they are 5 because the sex mad woke brigade shove it down their throats at school.And I could go on and on.
Jesus christ there really is no hope with some people 🤦‍♂️

I must have missed all these stories about wives being raped in the manner you describe.

And tell us more about what you know for certain re 5 yr olds being taught about wanking and how else primary aged children are taught RSE. I work in education so I'd love to know what you actually know and what you're just quoting from made up shit in the DM (for a start, 5 year olds don't get taught about wanking, obviously ffs).

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Take your news from multiple sources, including those you might instinctively diagree with. You will find the truth between the lines. The Guardian is certainly not accurate or impartial either.
This isn’t news.

It’s the Mail printing a list of people it wants it’s readers to hate.

It’s quite frightening, actually.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This isn’t news.

Like the judges who ruled that Parliament is sovereign so therefore had to vote to leave the EU. This was when Gina Miller pointed out, that Parliament had to vote to join.
Judges applied the law of the land.
The Daily Mail labelled them Enemies of the people.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
My mate tried to explain what 'woke' was and their attempt was shiteshouse.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
This isn’t news.

Both have opinion columns. But when it comes to news the Guardian is a serious publisher, the Mail just prints hate filled drivel and acts as a Government propaganda arm.

taz

Feb 18, 2015
I'm a newspaper snob I only read the guardian or the observer it corresponds with my superior intellectual knowledge, should anyone read any other newspaper not of my choice it only reaffirms my superiority as a free thinking urban bohemian over the easily lead racist low intelligence thugs that garnish their readings with less informed publications

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I'm a newspaper snob I only read the guardian or the observer it corresponds with my superior intellectual knowledge, should anyone read any other newspaper not of my choice it only reaffirms my superiority as a free thinking urban bohemian over the easily lead racist low intelligence thugs that garnish their readings with less informed publications

As part of the Negroni-swilling metropolitan elite, I fully concur.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Both have opinion columns. But when it comes to news the Guardian is a serious publisher, the Mail just prints hate filled drivel and acts as a Government propaganda arm.
I’d agree with that.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Like the judges who ruled that Parliament is sovereign so therefore had to vote to leave the EU. This was when Gina Miller pointed out, that Parliament had to vote to join.
Judges applied the law of the land.
The Daily Mail labelled them Enemies of the people.
There’s no proper regulator in print media, this is a reminder we need one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here