Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the little kid in the West Stand who wears a Liverpool Kit

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Unbelievable. And it's not just this kid showing a lack of loyalty and devotion to the Albion. I saw LOADS of people at the game Saturday who haven't even bothered to have a seagull tattoo on their face yet. I mean, come on, show your support properly.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
thats my mate's kid. i know he looks 12-13 cos his dad is 6ft 8ins. he is only 9.

I'm not sure it's the same kid in that case - this one was definitely older than 9 and was accompanied by a middle-aged woman with dyed red hair rather than a giant as in your case. :thumbsup:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
With the problems of our being unable to introduce new talent to our squad. And the possibility that this time next year Crawley might be Sussex's senior side :ohmy: I am amazed that a kid wearing a Liverpool shirt should cause any concern at all. He's a kid fer Chrissake! An innocent, who has not yet been corrupted by the absurdity of hating other clubs supporters (except Nigels of course :blush:).
It's not ideal but if for instance this chappie loves Steve Gerrard who would want to kill his dream ?

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Unbelievable. And it's not just this kid showing a lack of loyalty and devotion to the Albion. I saw LOADS of people at the game Saturday who haven't even bothered to have a seagull tattoo on their face yet. I mean, come on, show your support properly.
Sorry if you're comments are aimed at me. I'm allergic to ink. But I do accept that's no excuse that the Mrs hasn't had It done...I'll get it sorted. :)

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
The young boy might be from Liverpool with parents visiting cousins/grandparents/parents friends...so leave him alone! It shouldn't matter what strip young kids wear.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Unless his parents were having a premonition last season, it's not out of love for Sami. He wore it many times last season, and he wore it on Saturday. He's in a regular, if not a season ticket holding family.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Agreed. He's just taking the piss. What he (and his parents) are saying is that we come along and watch your shitty little club as it's something to do, but our true loyalties lie elsewhere. Admittedly there are probably a large number who think the same, but they're decent enough not to flaunt it. And yeah, I know we need them, but I don't have to like it.
Precisely this. My guess is that, for the time being, around 5% of the average Amex home crowd are significantly fans of other clubs and that another c.40% are recent arrivals as match-attending Albion fans. These figures will gradually "improve".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here