Steve McClaren12/1
Tim Sherwood14/1
Uwe Rosler16/1
Steve Coppell16/1
Mark Hughes25/1
Owen Coyle25/1
Neil Warnock25/1

Owen coyle - could do a job

although not on the list I'm putting £100 on Benitez being the next Albion manager :thumbsup:

Don't you think T B will wait until the premiership merry go round settles in order to broaden his choices ?

PS Someone mentioned Martin O Neil. Just before he left Sunderland, his enthusiasm matched that of Barry Lloyd, No thank you.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Don't you think T B will wait until the premiership merry go round settles in order to broaden his choices ?

PS Someone mentioned Martin O Neil. Just before he left Sunderland, his enthusiasm matched that of Barry Lloyd, No thank you.
After the prem has finished tomorrow it will be a manager merry go round, all next week will be rumour after rumour after speculation, I can't wait

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Can I have a bet on our next manager not being on any of the lists quoted?

I agree with that. It wouldn't surprise me if this was the case. It may well be an overseas manager who has managed in the top flight in Spain/Italy (similar to Pochettino at Southampton).

I know it is a gamble to get an overseas manager but, if we have a limited budget, you can get more from the overseas market and it is easier to attract players with a foreign manager.

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Who decides and chooses the next manager? I presume that TB is not qualified to do so and will be given a list of candidates but by who? Burke? Barber? How does it happen?

Buzzard

Oct 5, 2009
I have heard from my mate who was told by his dog who is a Manchester terrier, that the deal for our new manager has been signed and sealed. To save embarrasment for the Glazier brothers and us a compensation payment Alex Ferguson made out he was retiring. He is bringing Paul Scoles as his assistant and press man and David Beckham as head coach. Again they both made out they were retiring to save compensation payments. David and Victoria have already brought a luxury flat in Whitehawk and Victoria has promised to sing Sussex by the sea on match days. The deal would have been done earlier but british rail refused to put the trains at the end of all games back ten minutes for fergie time. :O

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I see today that Denis Wise has thrown the first punch in trying to become Millwall manager!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I have heard from my mate who was told by his dog who is a Manchester terrier, that the deal for our new manager has been signed and sealed. To save embarrasment for the Glazier brothers and us a compensation payment Alex Ferguson made out he was retiring. He is bringing Paul Scoles as his assistant and press man and David Beckham as head coach. Again they both made out they were retiring to save compensation payments. David and Victoria have already brought a luxury flat in Whitehawk and Victoria has promised to sing Sussex by the sea on match days. The deal would have been done earlier but british rail refused to put the trains at the end of all games back ten minutes for fergie time. :O

You had me believing until you mentioned Victoria singing SBTS, she would never learn the words, and as we know she does not mime.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Benitez or Calderon for me
You would seriously put calderon into management with no experience whatsoever! Presumably just because hes spanish and we have spanish players! Hes still got some playing years left in him yet.TB would be crazy to put him as manager, cant believe some people are suggesting him

DavePage

You would seriously put calderon into management with no experience whatsoever! Presumably just because hes spanish and we have spanish players! Hes still got some playing years left in him yet.TB would be crazy to put him as manager, cant believe some people are suggesting him

Yes I would, I look at some of the experienced candidates and it scares me.
We would either be a stepping stone, bankrupt, relegated or a combination
We took Poyet with no management experience which up until the last week most people were happy with.
Who would you want? Harry? experience at a cost

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yes I would, I look at some of the experienced candidates and it scares me.
We would either be a stepping stone, bankrupt, relegated or a combination
We took Poyet with no management experience which up until the last week most people were happy with.
Who would you want? Harry? experience at a cost
Clueless then.

Poyet worked as a number two for a few years and got all his coaching badges.

Calderon has no experience and no coaching badges. We are not at Withdean anymore where managers don't want to come here.

Why mention Rednapp? I don't want him anywhere near the club.

Bloom doesn't need to take a punt on a rookie manager when there's plenty of decent ones with a proven track record. Besides he wants to claw back some of his money he has put in and i doubt he has time to watch a complete novice of a manager learn the ropes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports