Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The last time we were in the top flight. Memories. 1982.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fair point perhaps on the FB thing, although it's a global forum, and anyone on here could search for you and read those posts. But I take your point.

That said, I could easily find the same on NSC if I could be bothered to look (I can't, nothing to be achieved by it). My point is that it really is all or nothing with you. There are no shades of grey. It's gone from "Garcia is useless, dispassionate and MUST go" to "We're going up, I can feel it" in the blink of an eye. Maybe that's just the way you are built, I don't know, and life would be dull if we were all the same.** But when you come on here offering your opinions as unequivocal fact**, and then, thanks to a split second occurrence on the field of play, change them quicker than you change your socks, (1) it tends to leave you looking a bit daft, and (2) it's not unreasonable to expect those upon whom you have previously foisted that opinion to jump on it.

Don't take it personally.

** I didn't , I posted those comments on my FB page not on here. That is the point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here