Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] The Interview of the Century

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Apparently the Queen and Prince Phillip sent Harry and Meghan a 'waffle maker' for Christmas.

I bet Harry was absolutely shitting himself when he plugged it in for the first time :flameboun

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
In John Hughes film terms, us discussing Meghan and Harry is about like a bunch of chess club nerds debating about whether the popular kids chose the best cheerleader and jock for Homecoming King and Queen.

These people don't give a **** about us or what we think.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Generationally, inevitably they'll back the young couple 100%.

They need to wheel out Penny Junor and The Archbishop of Canterbury for balance.

[My dream panel would be Will Self, Katie Hopkins, George Galloway, David Starkey & Peter Hitchens for maximum aggro].

and Rod Liddle, who can then write a sympathetic piece in the Sunday Times.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Harry had to be really naive to think this wasn’t going to be on the horizon. Sad for him, his brother and the rest of his family. She really seems to have f****d up his life completely. I hope he is happy but I sense, like many of us brits who move abroad, he will have regrets and be as homesick as hell.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Harry had to be really naive to think this wasn’t going to be on the horizon. Sad for him, his brother and the rest of his family. She really seems to have f****d up his life completely. I hope he is happy but I sense, like many of us brits who move abroad, he will have regrets and be as homesick as hell.

He’ll be back within 2 years and shacked up with some right bit of filthy posh totty from the Home Counties.

Lucky *******.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Have you been talking to [MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] ???
He's a connoisseur of all things royal.
He claims he worked as an aircraft technician, whereas in reality he polished the seats for the royals :lolol:

Cmon Mr bog truck driver....we all know us technicians used to call in your mob to polish the toilet seats....we know they would not clean themselves...But the big question is

'who's jobbie is it in the pickle jar?'

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Hoping to find a stream to watch it in the early hours of Monday morning, booked the following morning off work.

Doesn't look good for the Royal Family at all. :nono:

Megan has confirmed in the snippets released of falsehoods perpetuated by 'the firm'. Seems she was treated appallingly by the family as well as the press.

We all need to read the Daily Mail to get a true unbiased account of these shenanigans

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
We all need to read the Daily Mail to get a true unbiased account of these shenanigans

Hesgoal have confirmed it will be streamed live, if I were you I'd stay up and listen to the facts straight from the horses mouth.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Because they no longer have income, have paid back for the investments on the cottage so are free to earn money how they like.

Why did we need an interview with Prince Andrew broadcast at prime time on BBC?

At least Andrew’s interview was topical and newsworthy, and “searching”.

This one I shall be avoiding - couldn’t give a monkey’s.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Because they no longer have income, have paid back for the investments on the cottage so are free to earn money how they like.

Why did we need an interview with Prince Andrew broadcast at prime time on BBC?

There are rumours they gave been asked to pay back a small percentage of their £45m wedding bill at the tax payers expense as well, I hope that isn't the case.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Last night my mrs was saying she got 2 minutes into their Netflix show but couldn't stand to see any more of Megans fakeness and she quite admired her up until that point. They really should do themselves a favour and keep their heads down for a while.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Failed B list actress seeks fame and fortune on the back of gullible prince who really should have seen it coming , enjoy the circus of a life this woman will inflict on you .
Exactly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here