Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] The Interview of the Century

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Harry’s missus is digging a deeper and deeper hole for the poor sucker. It is a path I have seen in the past - narcissists are very good at destroying lives.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Harry’s missus is digging a deeper and deeper hole for the poor sucker. It is a path I have seen in the past - narcissists are very good at destroying lives.
Once you have known a narcissist you can spot them easily. The butter not melting in the mouth in public, the rage behind the closed door.

They get their claws into some sap and then completely destroy all the sap's relationships with friends and family.

Leaving the sap with nothing but a miserable life constantly trying ( and failing ) to please the narcissist.

It's just misery all the way now until the divorce.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Prince-Harry-speak-time-Oprah-interview.html

Advertisement
EXCLUSIVE: Grim-faced Prince William emerges hours after Meghan Markle's friend revealed his 'unproductive phone call with Harry': Gayle King tells US viewers couple told her they want royals to speak out against 'racist press' and claim they can prove everything

Prince Harry spoke to brother William and father Charles over the weekend, Gayle King reveals on CBS
But presenter, who attended Meghan's baby shower in 2019, claims conversations were 'not productive'
She says Sussexes want 'royals to intervene' over 'false stories' in British Press which have 'a racial slant'
Ms King gives no examples of stories - and it comes after Mail complains to CBS for doctoring headlines

Did Richard Littlejohn really slam the 'tabloid scum' of which he has been an instrumental part for many decades (I appreciate he goes on to identify the Sky reporter as the culprit). Reading the whole thing completely distorts many 'facts'. He refers to 'one or two headlines' headlines with racist bias, well it was considerably more than that. He seems to think ITV only acted on Morgan because of Markle's letter of complaint, rather than over 2000 complaints received and Morgans attack re mental health issues etc.

With regard to the Gayle King revelations, that clearly doesn't help the situation but equally, whilst the Royals don't give interviews, I'm sure 'stories' are leaked through unofficial channels.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Am I the only one who can see the difference between unfair, toxic, and possibly racist content from the gutter press publicity, and an interview with the biggest American media star where you can state your case, type of publicity?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
And it is that point that riles me. They initially claimed they wanted to back away from Royal life because of the publicity ..... now they court it. Between them they have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of their lives. No need for multi-million dollar PUBLICITY stunts. Just go and blend.

I've not read the whole thread, but I'm probably not the first person to point out they wanted more CONTROL over what was written about them, not that they wanted 'no publicity'.

Am I the only one who can see the difference between unfair, toxic, and possibly racist content from the gutter press publicity, and an interview with the biggest American media star where you can state your case, type of publicity?

No.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016

No. It’s like half the country itself is collectively blaming the in-laws!

Poor little Harry must be being manipulated - he’s one of us so it can’t be him...

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No. It’s like half the country itself is collectively blaming the in-laws!

Poor little Harry must be being manipulated - he’s one of us so it can’t be him...

The problem is that some seem to think it is one or the other and therefore you are forced to pick sides. There's probably wrong on both sides but surely nobody can deny the relentless toxicity of the press in relation to stories about Markle as opposed to the way similar situations were reported for Middleton!

Maybe the tabloid press threw a 'Piers Morgan'. That is, you don't get what you want from Markle so you throw a tantrum and mud sling.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I've not read the whole thread, but I'm probably not the first person to point out they wanted more CONTROL over what was written about them, not that they wanted 'no publicity'.

No.

You're right. Problem is the press think they have a god given right to anything and seem to throw a wobbly when they don't get their way.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Did Richard Littlejohn really slam the 'tabloid scum' of which he has been an instrumental part for many decades (I appreciate he goes on to identify the Sky reporter as the culprit). Reading the whole thing completely distorts many 'facts'. He refers to 'one or two headlines' headlines with racist bias, well it was considerably more than that. He seems to think ITV only acted on Morgan because of Markle's letter of complaint, rather than over 2000 complaints received and Morgans attack re mental health issues etc.

With regard to the Gayle King revelations, that clearly doesn't help the situation but equally, whilst the Royals don't give interviews, I'm sure 'stories' are leaked through unofficial channels.

Did I say 2000 complaints! Apparently it's now upto 57k!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Did I say 2000 complaints! Apparently it's now upto 57k!

....and GMB viewing figures continue to plummet this week. Now trailing BBC Breakfast by 1 million viewers and poor old Susanna is left with steady old Ben, to try and stem the tide, whilst the villified, nay despised Piers, is at the centre of a bidding war amongst rival stations, with a £10m contract awaiting.
In the whole scheme of things, Megan, Harry and Piers will all do very nicely out of this, thank you.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
....and GMB viewing figures continue to plummet this week. Now trailing BBC Breakfast by 1 million viewers and poor old Susanna is left with steady old Ben, to try and stem the tide, whilst the villified, nay despised Piers, is at the centre of a bidding war amongst rival stations, with a £10m contract awaiting.
In the whole scheme of things, Megan, Harry and Piers will all do very nicely out of this, thank you.

They may all do very well but with specific reference to Morgan, the Sun is the most widely sold daily paper followed by the Mail so popularity is no measure of class!!!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
They may all do very well but with specific reference to Morgan, the Sun is the most widely sold daily paper followed by the Mail so popularity is no measure of class!!!

I agree, as amply demonstrated in the subject of this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here