Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The international break has come at a good time

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm knackered.

I will take two weeks to rest and recuperate - lots of early nights etc - to get myself ready for the big push towards Christmas.

Other than our two Europa League games, I have no idea who else we're playing when. I don't know who we are playing immediately after the international break, but I will be fit and firing when needed.

Anyone else?
Yep. I have no idea what's going on, either.

(and you lot can shut your faces).

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I may have missed this on another thread but apart from Dunk, who we know has withdrawn from the England squad, do we know whether Ferguson and Pervis have withdrawn from International duties, if indeed their countries have games.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I may have missed this on another thread but apart from Dunk, who we know has withdrawn from the England squad, do we know whether Ferguson and Pervis have withdrawn from International duties, if indeed their countries have games.
Pervis wasn't named in the Ecudaor squad in the first place (almost certainly because he was injured). Haven't seen anything yet about Ferguson withdrawing but it wouldn't surprise me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would be good if Mitoma had another little rest too - but we can't expect him to drop out of two international squads in a row!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I,ll be glad of the football break and hopefully, the poster who posts on so many threads can continue with his 10,000 word replies and "Fact checks" on even more threads.....yayyyyyyyyy..!

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Would be good if Mitoma had another little rest too - but we can't expect him to drop out of two international squads in a row!
Somebody needs to find where he lives and park across his driveway so he can't get out.
It's not his fault he can't play, and he can't play. Everybody's a winner.
Except Japan of course, but I'm going to assume there are more Brighton fans in the world than Japanese. Despite that being total and obvious nonsense.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Agree…….I’m a bit ‘footballed out’ after this week (went to a game on Saturday as well 🤣), the break will be welcome. Can’t do Forest away due to other stuff so Athens next for me. Two weeks for the squad to recuperate a bit hopefully, some of the injured players get that bit closer to returning and RdeZ could probably do with a bit of downtime.
I don't agree with a lot of what is posted on here but those who go to support the team home and away certainly have a right to say it. Hats off to you. Just wish I was a bit younger and more mobile so I could join in the fun. We are a match for anybody, even though we can 'only' draw at home to Sheff United with 10 men.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I just need a good pre season……….. what ?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
FA Cup replays next two nights and a chance to try and win a bit of money (York v Chester - two sides that bring back memories from the dark times!)

Seems a lifetime ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here