cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
i like how the name of that image is called lol12 :facepalm:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Looks worse than what it is. A few stitches at best. Still does not mean this behaviour is acceptable from ANYONE let alone football fans. If that blade had gone into his body, then it could all have been a different kettle of fish.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Looks worse than what it is. A few stitches at best. Still does not mean this behaviour is acceptable from ANYONE let alone football fans. If that blade had gone into his body, then it could all have been a different kettle of fish.

If my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
not by my reading of the 11 pages,best avoided yes,but as usual the people on here dont know the facts and never normally do,im saying,if they were in a boozer in southend having a lemonade and it got attacked,but bha lads were coming round the corner,they wouldnt be complaining then,and it doesnt happen to be what you say is top boys,ive seen lads kick off at grounds that you wouldnt have beleived would,or on the other hand,would you like the bha lads to watch while the scarfers get attacked.PS,IM NOT SAYING THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

I think the (very valid) point B of F was making is that it'd just be better ALL ROUND if football didn't attract elements of the special needs knuckle-dragging community who feel they have to go around attacking pubs and nutting people to prove how "hard" they are.

I appreciate it'd suit your agenda to protray the similarly-minded "bha boys" to come heroically riding in to the rescue to save the lemonade-drinking scarfers from a kicking, but town centres would be a better place all round for everyone if these dickheads, whatever team they've attached themselves to, just f***ed off elsewhere and left the fully-functioning adults of the species who CAN hold their drink enjoy a decent awaday without being besieged by numbskulls.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
I think the (very valid) point B of F was making is that it'd just be better ALL ROUND if football didn't attract elements of the special needs knuckle-dragging community who feel they have to go around attacking pubs to prove how "hard" they are.

I appreciate it'd suit your agenda to protray the similarly-minded "bha boys" to come heroically riding in to the rescue to save the lemonade-drinking scarfers from a kicking, but town centres would be a better place all round for everyone if these dickheads, whatever team they've attached themselves to, just f***ed off elsewhere and left the fully-functioning adults of the species who CAN hold their drink enjoy a decent awaday without being besieged by numbskulls.

Football will NEVER be fully like that mate, come on.....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Football will NEVER be fully like that mate, come on.....

Sadly not, the dickheads would never allow it would they.

So we still get incidents where the police end up treating EVERYONE like the embarrassing, drooling, braindead scumbags out for a ruck, and the ones who ARE quite capable of enjoying a drink-up and a laugh with their mates without punching someone, also end up getting caught up in it.

Last edited:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Sadly not, the dickheads would never allow it would they.

So we still get incidents where the police end up treating EVERYONE like the embarrassing, drooling, braindead scumbags out for a ruck, and the ones who ARE quite capable of enjoying a drink-up and a laugh with their mates without punching someone also end up getting caught up in it.

It would seem so mate .....

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
In the Arsegas today 20th April, not word for word as I don't have the copy here, but this is the gist of it -

'Police expect banning orders to be issued to those arrested at Southend, even if prosecutions do not arise.'

I've said this before, those involved in any trouble should be prosecuted in a court of law, hopefully found guilty and then punished accordingly and banned.

How the f**k can anyone defend the law when it intends to punish people who have not been found guilty? Very , very dangerous path we are on folks.

Come on Edna, please give your response to this.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
In the Arsegas today 20th April, not word for word as I don't have the copy here, but this is the gist of it -

'Police expect banning orders to be issued to those arrested at Southend, even if prosecutions do not arise.'

I've said this before, those involved in any trouble should be prosecuted in a court of law, hopefully found guilty and then punished accordingly and banned.

How the f**k can anyone defend the law when it intends to punish people who have not been found guilty? Very , very dangerous path we are on folks.

Yep, we've been down this road before on NSC and the point still stands, just like it did on the last thread.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.

Because most sensible tax paying people in this Country want their taxes spent on Schools, Hospitals, Education and Prisons for locking up REAL criminals ( like murderers, rapists and the like ).

A football banning order is a much more cost-effective solution, saves the costs of legal aid, lawyers, CPS and Police collecting evidence, Courts, Judges, juries and will be far better in ensuring that REAL criminals aren't released early to make room in prisons for time ( and money ) wasters like this lot.

03dpellett

willingdon gull
Mar 10, 2008
lol12.jpg

Just found this on another site. Apparently its the guy who was allegedly stabbed

burberry.. nuff said!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It might not have made the Argus but I can tell you that the Southend Echo ran the headline "Soccer Yobs on rampage" on the front page and on all the A boards outside Newsagents across the parish.

Big news up here...well done to all those involved...tsch.

...on a more serious note, if anyone was going to stab a shrimper...why not the prick with the drum at fruits hall?

Feb 14, 2010
Its a waste of taxpayers money paying the police to stop kids (and men) fighting. Let them on the pitch 10 minutes after the game and tell them to get on with it. This removes the kudos, lets everyone not interested leave the ground, confines it within the ground, gets rid of knives and bottles and no publicans have a problem.. simples. Will it happen, not a chance.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Its a waste of taxpayers money paying the police to stop kids (and men) fighting. Let them on the pitch 10 minutes after the game and tell them to get on with it. This removes the kudos, lets everyone not interested leave the ground, confines it within the ground, gets rid of knives and bottles and no publicans have a problem.. simples. Will it happen, not a chance.

No it wont happen will it - but what a shame because it is such a good idea which Im sure would be welcomed by the football world. Honestly some of the comments on here are what I would expect from a bewildered OAP at a bus stop. "Loads of skinheads at the game"..."they should join the army"...:bla::bla::bla:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports