The incident in Southend town centre

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I was in Brussles that day working for the Daily Mirror (although I did not go to the game). There were bits and peices of trouble outside the ground but I do not recall pitched battles although I may have missed them.

For months afterwards the Brussels authorities were manic about the whole business. I went through there in April 1987 and went to look at the ground, and took a few pix of the stadium out of curiosity.

The Brussels police arrived mob-handed and demanded to know what I was up to and if I was a journo...

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
lol12.jpg

Just found this on another site. Apparently its the guy who was allegedly stabbed

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
jesus...was he a brighton fan

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
Having just been on a first aid course that arm should be elevated although it may drip blood onto his Lacoste shirt

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
It is funny how people are on here saying the people are involved are retards and I see some faces I never seen before, they are not hard at all, idiots etc etc........

So when you see them at a football match acting such ways, why do you not tell them there and then, instead coming on the internet to slag them off??

Just curious like.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It is funny how people are on here saying the people are involved are retards and I see some faces I never seen before, they are not hard at all, idiots etc etc........

So when you see them at a football match acting such ways, why do you not tell them there and then, instead coming on the internet to slag them off??

Just curious like.

Probably because these mentally challenged social inadequates routinely express themselves with pointless acts of violence, which most folk with the requisite number of braincells who have managed to evolve into fully functioning human beings, tend to avoid if at all possible.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

Just curious like.
because they know best,always quick to judge but have no scooby,if they were in a pub getting attacked by a firm from a rival team,are you telling me they wouldnt want our firm to turn up and sort it,would they say,dont help will dont want your kind!!would they bollocks:laugh:
,A lot on here know lads, like myself and they have followed bha all over the land,its just they like a scrap if it presents itself,but are just as loyal if not more then the scarfers
and im not talking just local games.
AND I DID SAY AT LEAST 10 PAGES WELL DONE

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
because they know best,always quick to judge but have no scooby,if they were in a pub getting attacked by a firm from a rival team,are you telling me they wouldnt want our firm to turn up and sort it,would they say,dont help will dont want your kind!!would they bollocks:laugh:

Jesus. Not particularly smart. I think most people are saying that this sort of behaviour would be best avoided on all accounts. Thereby discounting the chance of being attacked in a pub by a 'rival firm' and needing our 'top boys' to come in as some sort of guardian angel.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Jesus. Not particularly smart. I think most people are saying that this sort of behaviour would be best avoided on all accounts. Thereby discounting the chance of being attacked in a pub by a 'rival firm' and needing our 'top boys' to come in as some sort of guardian angel.

not by my reading of the 11 pages,best avoided yes,but as usual the people on here dont know the facts and never normally do,im saying,if they were in a boozer in southend having a lemonade and it got attacked,but bha lads were coming round the corner,they wouldnt be complaining then,and it doesnt happen to be what you say is top boys,ive seen lads kick off at grounds that you wouldnt have beleived would,or on the other hand,would you like the bha lads to watch while the scarfers get attacked.PS,IM NOT SAYING THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
For those who can't be bothered to read through the whole thread (ie. me), Whats the story? I saw that group when I was leaving and wondered what was going on. :shrug:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ive run out of popcorn,but im sure at least another 10 pages, so grap a seat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports