Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "I don't care about all the nonsense any more" thread.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm sure the catering bod (or Barber) said they wouldn't consider changing the cider as there wasn't enough take up. Does the man not understand the concept of taste buds?

We will not consider changing the product, because nobody likes it.

Genius.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've given up caring.

Yes, it does seem farcical from the outside but when it comes down to it, nothing really changes...

- next season will still happen.
- we'll still have a semi-decent team, at worst.
- the Amex will still be lovely
- there'll be Harvey's and decent pies (although rubbish cider - ggggrrrrrr)
- we'll win some, lose some and even draw some.
- Brighton will still be a sea of blue and white on match days.

In short, footballing life as an Albion fan will still be thoroughly decent.

(I reserve the right to change my mind about this when it all takes another bizarre turn.)

****SITTING BACK SMUGLY STROKING MY CHIN****

I was right there the moment they put a mircophone into Gus' face post Palace.
I was angry but that had dissipated with a loud F-YOU, even before I'd left the uni.

The off season antics have completely passed me by, for all of the above reasons.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Do you know what. I don't give a shit about who is going who is not. I will be there next season supporting the Albion and whoever is commanding the good ship Albion will be alright in my book (except our arry).

The football club will be around long after I am dead and is bigger than anyone.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've been completely "meh" about it for ages.

I don't know if Poyet has done anything wrong, and I don't know if the club has done anything wrong, so as far as I'm concerned, I'm in no position to sit here and dish out abuse to either side.

Furthermore, unlike (seemingly) a lot of people, I don't consider that I have an absolute right to know what's going on (would I have that right with any other internal disciplinary procedure at any other private company?), and I don't feel remotely put out, angry or offended that we haven't been furnished with daily updates, as it seems some feel they should be seeing.

As per most of us, I want it to be sorted out, but I certainly don't feel we're somehow falling months behind other teams, if nothing else because most of the footballers in this country appear to be still off arsing around expensive nightclubs in Dubai and Las Vegas, and are far to busy to be signing contracts.

So I get exactly what Bozza is saying. The world hasn't stopped turning. Relaaaaaaaaax...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I don't know if Poyet has done anything wrong, and I don't know if the club has done anything wrong, so as far as I'm concerned, I'm in no position to sit here and dish out abuse to either side.

Furthermore, unlike (seemingly) a lot of people, I don't consider that I have an absolute right to know what's going on (would I have that right with any other internal disciplinary procedure at any other private company?), and I don't feel remotely put out, angry or offended that we haven't been furnished with daily updates, as it seems some feel they should be seeing.

As per most of us, I want it to be sorted out, but I certainly don't feel we're somehow falling months behind other teams, if nothing else because most of the footballers in this country appear to be still off arsing around expensive nightclubs in Dubai and Las Vegas, and are far to busy to be signing contracts.

So I get exactly what Bozza is saying. The world hasn't stopped turning. Relaaaaaaaaax...

Pretty much this.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting

Good post :thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Agreed. Gus is as good as gone, all I care about is having a new manager for the new season.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I do care because if there's one thing worse than being taxed to the ****ing hilt for having the nerve to run a company employing 200 people, and giving them all a very good living at that, it's having any part of my season tickets (5) money going to fund the parasitical solicitors, on both sides,prolonging the agony of what, in essence, is just an employment dispute.

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
I've given up caring.

Yes, it does seem farcical from the outside but when it comes down to it, nothing really changes...

(I reserve the right to change my mind about this when it all takes another bizarre turn.)

Absolutely totally agree! Well said!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I've given up caring.

Amen to all that.

And I'll have a go at the catering one. The tender will feature Sodexo, Delawere North, Compass and Lindley.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I thought my givea****ometer had stopped working. Turns out it's giving the same reading as several people on this thread. Perhaps it doesn't need replacing after all.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
With all the hullabaloo that's been going on its time to put me down for a double helping of I don't give a shit.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
With all the hullabaloo that's been going on its time to put me down for a double helping of I don't give a shit.

A large Don't Give A Shit cocktail here, with a little umbrella, a slice of lemon, ice, and a bowl of Meh flavoured peanuts on the side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here