Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Highway Agency are an utter discrace.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
and it was either gonna be you or barrel of fun that had to. How many posts do you actually make that are not correcting spelling (not to many ) hope it makes you feel better coz it sure pisses off everyone else

not *too* many...

Well I feel better!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Why would most Southampton fans give a shit about the state of the Brighton to Crawley trunk road? Are you retarded?

I would have understood it if he'd posted a link to a Man Utd forum.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
this is now turning into bullying just (coz) some people suffer from word blindness, or make typo,s coz they type to fast. As this is only a football forum should everyone be made to proof read every post 5 times to ensure nothing offends the self appointed bully's who frequent this board correcting everyone who misses a f***ing full stop

oh shit i missed the full stop at the end stand by for another post from
barrel of fun
simster
greg bobkin

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
this is now turning into bullying just (coz) some people suffer from word blindness, or make typo,s coz they type to fast. As this is only a football forum should everyone be made to proof read every post 5 times to ensure nothing offends the self appointed bully's who frequent this board correcting everyone who misses a f***ing full stop
Only joking, mate. :thumbsup:

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath

barrel of fun
simster
greg bobkin

I do not usual get involved, however I feel I must say, that the use of the comma in "typo,s" is either highly ironic or appalling!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

barrel of fun
simster
greg bobkin

Again, I pointed out an error in a picture poking fun at Crystal Palace, not an individual person.

You are going to give yourself an ulcer or worse if you get so worked up about something so trivial.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
in defence of the honorable member for Southampton East, I also travel that road most days a week and what amazes me is that yes, they certainly have to do work ( there are some interesting earthworks going on at the bottom of handcross hill suggesting they may be building a diversion route like they did on the M25 by Chertsey where the new service station is being built- I digress) but why do not they start after the morning rush hour. If I set off late and get there around 9:30 ish, it tends to be clear, yet a couple of times last week ( and the last few weeks) work has started early and there have been huge queues.

As for taking the train, personally it is not practical..Bus to Portslade, walk to station, train to Brighton, train to Three Bridges/gatwick...bus from station = 2 hours+ door to office door. + I need the car for work and have to have it available all the time.

Does anyone know if there is a overview map to see how it will look and what they are having to demolish...I am still not sure how they get around the garden center and the houses opposite.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Strictly speaking, you really should start with a capital P, and possibly end it with a full stop.

No need to thank me.

Or possibly an exclamation mark!

and as no one has pointed out that there is only ONE Highways agency, it is singlular and so should read:

"The Highways Agency IS an absolute disgrace."

I shall.

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

barrel of fun
simster
greg bobkin

You have a very strange idea of bullying, my friend. I was merely having a bit of a laugh and commenting on something you had said.

No offence meant, and I apologise.

Yours,

Mr Prat (Should I interpret your name-calling as bullying too?)

:thumbsup:

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I don't really give a monkeys about the A23 when I travel to Brighton in my private helichopter - but thanks for the news anyhoo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here