Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The hatred of Crystal Palace FC

So glad you do Im one from the 70s games how I used to enjoy our meetings in Hove Park and the Staion waiting at East Croydon for you lot,but Im old enough now to realise that thats in the past and will can still have a deep rivalry without getting all Danny Dyer about it!

Eagle1986

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
one last word actually to all you people going on about attendances look at the fans left in the ground with five minutes to go they are your real fans the rest plastics.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
No the opposite in fact. They were the better team. They were up for it, wore their shirts with pride, dug in etc. all the stuff we didn't do. Fair play to them.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Green cross code man very sad you must have really studied our fixture ist to drag that one up. This obsession with attandance is very sad. We are a proud club with a good fan base. And I was talking averages.

Not really. I've never studied your fixture list. I read it somewhere on a forum in the past few days. You actually said that even in the bad times you'd averaged 17-18000. That's not actually true though is it. Fair play to palace as you deserved your win tonight but you are making it up as you go along mate.

Feb 3, 2013
As a Palace supporter since the 1970s, (Yes I was there trying to watch the game from dreadful viewing positions at the goldstone ground) I have to say this was the most special of victories. You were totally outplayed. Totally outclassed. Ollie is a hero, and has been heavily underestimated by many palace fans, who are eating their worlds now.

Hate us all you want, it's all you've got left now.

It's funny how a week ago, all you palace fans were saying he should go.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I hope Palace go up.

Just think what fun MOTD will be each week next season as we watch the goals go in and the Group On stadium empty. :)

Don't want them to become part of the parachute payment elite to be honest. Hope they don't go up.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
No point in hating. You can't define success or failure in your life by how your team does, or how their rivals do.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Don't want them to become part of the parachute payment elite to be honest. Hope they don't go up.

Hasn't helped Wolves, Blackburn, Bolton, Blackpool, Burnley, Birmingham or Portsmouth. Parachute payments don't buy success back in the championship; they just pay off the contracts of failed premier league players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here