Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The hatred of Crystal Palace FC

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Every game will be a sell out my freinds. The irony was when you sang your group on song at selhurst you sang to a sell out crowd. We are propper fans that dont all leave minutes before the end. 5 minutes stoppage to to play and the stadium was half emptey. And you still go on about group on. Where were all your fans when you were shit? you have fans that have second teams in the prem thats why they have no dedication leaving before the end of such a big game just because you are losing.

You admit next season in the prem you will sell out ??

But you struggled to fill half your ground for most of the season this year ??

And you call us plastics and glory hunters ??

Run along now, again !!!

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
As a Palace supporter since the 1970s, (Yes I was there trying to watch the game from dreadful viewing positions at the goldstone ground) I have to say this was the most special of victories. You were totally outplayed. Totally outclassed. Ollie is a hero, and has been heavily underestimated by many palace fans, who are eating their worlds now.

Hate us all you want, it's all you've got left now.

Agree, we are fooked to the abyss. We've got sweet FA. Nothing but doom and gloom.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
I've hated them in the 70s, and nothing has changed that view since.

Utter scum.

Just a shame they wanted it a bit more tonight.

TB

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Complete opposite for me throughout the game strangely. To me we were just 'playing another team' and I just couldn't get worked up about the fact that it was Palace out there (although I was very much worked up about it leading up to today). I think I've purged myself of the whole Palace bollox.

For me too. The most grief I have had tonight is from an armchair Wednesday fan. Giving it all the large.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Strangely like [MENTION=525]Cheeky Monkey[/MENTION] I almost found tonight to be a cathartic experience. I still hate palace but perhaps that hatred has come of age now. For some reason the 3-1 loss last year hurt more. Perhaps it's because I am nonplussed by the premier league or perhaps it's because the Albion have embarked on an amazing upward journey or perhaps it's some other reason but I am somehow looking at the rivalry with more mature eyes. My 12 year old was more bothered than me. In the late nineties I didn't think we'd even have a club to support, to see us doing so well has certainly helped ease the pain.

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
Every game will be a sell out my freinds. The irony was when you sang your group on song at selhurst you sang to a sell out crowd. We are propper fans that dont all leave minutes before the end. 5 minutes stoppage to to play and the stadium was half emptey. And you still go on about group on. Where were all your fans when you were shit? you have fans that have second teams in the prem thats why they have no dedication leaving before the end of such a big game just because you are losing.

Even though some of your "fans" admitted the other day that they supported other clubs. P.S Nice spelling and punctuation...

Eagle1986

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
well sad man wookiee our stadum has never been half empty even in the real bad times. 17 to 18 thousand in a 21, 22 isnt half empty genius. You are so obssesed with attandance. We are a london club which means we compete with the likes chelsea, arsenal, spurs, west ham for fans so I would say our fans are pretty as far from glory hunter plastics as you can get. Who do brighton compete for fans with in sussex? So you can shut up you sad little man.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
well sad man wookiee our stadum has never been half empty even in the real bad times. 17 to 18 thousand in a 21, 22 isnt half empty genius. You are so obssesed with attandance. We are a london club which means we compete with the likes chelsea, arsenal, spurs, west ham for fans so I would say our fans are pretty as far from glory hunter plastics as you can get. Who do brighton compete for fans with in sussex? So you can shut up you sad little man.

12757 at home to Cardiff. You're not very good at maths are you? Or telling the truth apparently.

Eagle1986

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Well my freind Ive been a season ticket holder since I was 7 yeras of age I have lived in south london my hole life. And I can honestly say I have met fellow palace fans I dont like. I have met anoying palace fans that come to a few games a year and think they know it all. But I have never met a palace fan that supports another club as well And with all the crap this club has been through in the last few years you cannot question our support. Just like I repect your fans who have always supported brighton through thick and thin. At the end of the day we love our clubs so no one will ever win argument

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

So why will you sell out if you are in the prem if you didn't sell out this season ? Who are these new fans filling your stadium ?

Palace MUG !! B

Eagle1986

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Green cross code man very sad you must have really studied our fixture ist to drag that one up. This obsession with attandance is very sad. We are a proud club with a good fan base. And I was talking averages.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Well my freind Ive been a season ticket holder since I was 7 yeras of age I have lived in south london my hole life. And I can honestly say I have met fellow palace fans I dont like. I have met anoying palace fans that come to a few games a year and think they know it all. But I have never met a palace fan that supports another club as well And with all the crap this club has been through in the last few years you cannot question our support. Just like I repect your fans who have always supported brighton through thick and thin. At the end of the day we love our clubs so no one will ever win argument

London hole ?? You got that right !!

Eagle1986

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Not new fans middle aged sad man wookiee. The old red and blue army. This really bothers you doesnt it. For a man of your age I thought you would be a bit more mature.

Eagle1986

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
anyway 40 year old virgin Im off to bed. So I will leave you with this thought. 2.0 you thought you had it in the bag and the red and blue army came and conquered. EAGLES

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here