Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Hairy Cornflake...

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
My sister met him in the late eighties, and said he was an arrogant.miserable,self obsessed, big headed twunt,but apart from that he was alright.

I met him several times at Santa Pod in the seventies. He always came across as a very nice bloke.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
My recollection is that, like everyone else, I spent the whole of the 1970s sitting at home, listening to gramophone records and reading uplifting novels.

I didn't:);)

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Remember a radio one roadshow at Northam Burrows 1984/5/6, he was on air that day. Great day at the beach, but then I was a teenage boy so probably safe.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
DLT is obviously innocent until proven otherwise but as regards the others and people saying it's only because of today's PC standards these things are being investigated: Wasn't raping underage children illegal then too?, I'm pretty sure it was.

DLT is obviously innocent until proven otherwise but as regards the others and people saying it's only because of today's PC standards these things are being investigated: Wasn't raping underage children illegal then too?, I'm pretty sure it was.
Indeed it was. But this has nothing to do with the charges that face Dave Lee Travis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here