Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Gus PoySTAY thread

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We need a poll. Someone do a poll. I love a poll.

Will he do?

250px-Tomasz_Kuszczak_Brighton.jpeg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
You've not watched 'Life of Brian'?

wasn't it "bruce", in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Wallomaloo, or something similar?

And I never left the GusBus. Why on earthe would he have wanted to go to Reading. reading some of the stuff that was written after the palace match, about him going back up after the match had finished and there were still supporters there watching the goals on the big screen, and he was drinking in the atmosphere and the specialness of the moment. It will take a lot to take him away.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
The fact he even spoke to Reading shows his colours he can do one ..........disloyal IMO.....obviously deal not enough money for him

I think Reading spoke to him rather than him speaking to Reading. I don't think anyone should blame him for listening. I would not be surprised to hear that he had a fairly good idea he would stay anyway.he hadnder if he

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'm very glad that Gus is staying with us. Here's to the playoffs.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Never even considered getting off for a second.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Hey. What happened to Gus Bus already. Any news?
smile2.png

It was jam-packed with hordes of us but then, not far from the end of our wonderful journey, the driving became really erratic and irresponsible, we all clung on for dear life but the wheels came off and there was a terrible smash.

Most of the passengers realised what the driver had done and got off but there are a few die-hards still on board hoping beyond hope that it can be repaired and made roadworthy again.

The passengers who made the decision to get off seem mostly happy with the progress of the replacement bus that came along after a short delay.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I think some people forgot to get off the Gus Bus and need to hitch a ride in the OsCAR...whilst it may start off a little slower, it will get to it's destination in good time and the steering of the driver is far less erratic.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The bus days are over, I'm on the Ocsar tram link now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The driver stormed off in a rage because he wanted a better quality bus and we were left sitting on the bus for months waiting for a replacement driver to arrive. The original driver has found a bus in slightly better condition and is refurbishing it to his taste as we speak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here