Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Gus PoySTAY thread

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
The fact he even spoke to Reading shows his colours he can do one ..........disloyal IMO.....obviously deal not enough money for him

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Twitter is a laugh and a half.... how many different ways can people say 'Gus is staying'

We've got the message and we're glad ulloa!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I'm on the bus. Pleased to hear he's staying. Wouldn't have been a disaster if he'd gone. He will go sometime, but rather not the upheaval now.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm on the bus, and so's my wife, and both sons.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The fact he even spoke to Reading shows his colours he can do one ..........disloyal IMO.....obviously deal not enough money for him

Poppycock. What's the harm in speaking to someone else? I reckon we would be struggling to form a team if one wished to get rid of anyone who had the temerity to court someone else. This was public. Would someone like Bridcutt chatting to other teams, whilst he was still contracted, make headlines?

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Poppycock. What's the harm in speaking to someone else? I reckon we would be struggling to form a team if one wished to get rid of anyone who had the temerity to court someone else. This was public. Would someone like Bridcutt chatting to other teams, whilst he was still contracted, make headlines?

OK, so It would be OK for TB to hold talks with Adkins now that Gus has decided to stay?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here