Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Reading the BBS at the moment is hilarious.

Thought I'd have a quick look. First post on the first thread on the left of their dogs dinner of a board

Looking at the team that was out there today it just gets more and more frustrating every week!

From the back 4 I'd only keep Ward. Delaney, Gabbidon (who was as fault badly for the first goal he could have cleared it and stepped away from the ball) and Moxey who loses his man too easy.

In the middle Puncheon is not strong enough to play in the role he player for us today, Thomas isn't attacking enough and poor when he has the ball, KG looked lost. Jedi played the best I've seen for a while. Guiderioua if hadn't gone off I think we would have scored. Bannan needs to play in the middle of the park with either Jedi or Campana. Bolasie needs to start!

Chamack is so frustrating to watch, he seems to want to stroll around one minute, then shows some fight and wins a few flick ons, then when it good positions ****s them up worse then Shefki Kuqi on a good day! He really upsets me watching him knowing that he could put in so much more effort when he is on the ball!

Gayle will come good, but needs time and we don't have it right now!

Next season is worrying me more then this season as once all these players realise we as a club expect more, we will have so many players either on a year long deal and they are free to go or on 2-3 year deals at not playing therefore creating unrest, we will then have to then sign a whole heap of players just to be able to compete in the championship and not do the unthinkable and go down again!!!

With just a little bit of luck it might have been so different but I just don't see where we will get a goal from let alone 3 points!

Even today I could sense the fans are starting to lose the faith and just hope that a manager that is wanted is instilled at the helm soon to at least bring back some confidence upon which I haven't seen this bad since Alan Smiths last spell in charge!

:lolol:

It's going to bits, Alan Smith is being invoked and they'd only keep 4 of the back 4 :mad:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Its November, and I have got more points on my driving license that Palarse have to date

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Nobody does plastics like you lot, they are not necessarily a bad thing as their money is the same as anyone else's but lets not pretend all your supporters are lifelong fans who would support you through thick and thin.

Same old phucking shite from you. You say nobody does plastics like us? I think your tinpot outfit wrote the frigging manual on plastics.

You need some new material.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
No you are right, they were all wholeheartedly supporting you guys when you never had a pot to pish in and were not in a shiny new stadium. Football must do things to people that make them deny the undeniable.
Is it not obvious that our support will rise in the Premier and for a final? are they plastics? YES, do we admit that? YES

No you phucking don't. You lot are always telling anybody who'll listen that your fan base has always been there.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
No you phucking don't. You lot are always telling anybody who'll listen that your fan base has always been there.

Calm down sweetheart, it's only football. I would say our attendance average is about 16k over the last ten years not counting the year in the premier, what are your averages?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Calm down sweetheart, it's only football. I would say our attendance average is about 16k over the last ten years not counting the year in the premier, what are your averages?

You mean including the years when our CAPACITY was between 6000 and 8000? You know, the stadium where you lot couldn't even sell your full allowance.

Let's talk averages in ten years time, when we've had a reasonable amount of time with a level playing field?

Even trying to come across as the voice of reason you still spout a load of nonsense.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You mean including the years when our CAPACITY was between 6000 and 8000? You know, the stadium where you lot couldn't even sell your full allowance.

Let's talk averages in ten years time, when we've had a reasonable amount of time with a level playing field?

Even trying to come across as the voice of reason you still spout a load of nonsense.

Okay I would rather talk league positions but that pretty much sums it up

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
What, like the last two seasons, where, with a level playing field we finished above you? 8 to go.

OH so we were talking about ten years but now it is the last two years as funnily enough you finished above us, so basically we start where it is best for you lot :lolol:
Now if we finish above you in a season, shall we forget about that and dismiss it in the figures as that will help you out as well. You are not living upto any cliche's at all, I just want to mention that :facepalm:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Bit defeatist that mate! Palace were VERY lucky last year. They are lucky that although they were really quite terrible they scraped through to the play offs, then they were very fortunate that Poyet dropped his bombshell just before our match with them. Even palace fans I know couldn't believe they'd gone up.

I don't believe Palsarse were 'Lucky' at all. We and they may have thought that was the case. But look where they are now... In deep deep doo doos. If the roles had been reversed and BHA had become the Prems Whipping Boys I'd be distraught. Apart from the occasional Masochistic Palarse fan who seem to think getting yer arse thrashed every week is fun I can imagine most would be happy to be like us with a Magnificent Stadium, by far the best Championship Chairman, Executives and an honest and capable manager. Plus several thousand more supporters ....... even in a lower league.

Palarse lucky ? Not in my book.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Will the shite South of South London be record breakers this season?
Looking good for it!

They still insist how far they are above us, but football is supposed to be a COMPETETIVE sport.
palace lol!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They still insist how far they are above us, but football is supposed to be a COMPETETIVE sport.
palace lol!

There's no need to capitalize your spelling mistakes.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nobody does plastics like you lot
You've copied that from a post that was made about Palace, highlighting the world record drop in attendance you achieved after leaving the top flight some years ago. The fact that you're trying to turn it on us suggests you're pretty pissed off that we're better supported than you are.

OH so we were talking about ten years but now it is the last two years as funnily enough you finished above us, so basically we start where it is best for you lot :lolol:
It was a comparison starting from when we were on a level playing field - when we got our own ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here