• Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
All those prospective Brexit candidates are reaping what they've sown, or rather Farage & Tice are. All those thousands of pounds paid to be candidates, and for pamphlets to be printed, only to be dropped like hot coals because Farage & Johnson have cosied up together. No refunds as Nige has pocketed it for himself.
It's all a massive Ponzi scheme.
And now that it has been shown to work, they'll be back conning the same marks again and again.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Electoral Calculus today (same as yesterday afternoon possibly).

My gut feeling (yeah I know) is that the Tories won't add 64 seats. I also reckon they'll lose a decent number of marginals where the 'remain alliance' (bleurgh) is in effect; Richmond, St Albans etc. I also reckon that Villiers and Crabb etc are goners.

At the moment I'm predicting hung parliament, but I can't begin to state how utterly depressing the entire affair is, on pretty much all sides.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Maj.JPG

Maj2.JPG

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My gut feeling (yeah I know) is that the Tories won't add 64 seats. I also reckon they'll lose a decent number of marginals where the 'remain alliance' (bleurgh) is in effect; Richmond, St Albans etc. I also reckon that Villiers and Crabb etc are goners.

At the moment I'm predicting hung parliament, but I can't begin to state how utterly depressing the entire affair is, on pretty much all sides.

c380 seats looks somewhat high right now. On Betfair, Tory 340 or more seats is currently a touch over Evens.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Tend to agree with this.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

im sceptical about the number they'll win, but then look at the broad strategy of targeting midlands/northern leave voting areas. apparently 160 of these so they dont have to win a large proportion, and even losing a dozen or so southern remain seats gets a majority.

the real story from the polling at the moment is that Labour are below 30%, and surprised to find they have been since June.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1194200503372189697[/TWEET]

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
c380 seats looks somewhat high right now. On Betfair, Tory 340 or more seats is currently a touch over Evens.

Just wondering if you ever talk in anything but odds these days.
If you are asked to pop down the shop for a pint of milk do you give a list of odds whether you will go or not, the chances of the shop having semi skinned.
You seem a tad obsessed these days.
3/1 you won't reply.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you are asked to pop down the shop for a pint of milk do you give a list of odds whether you will go or not, the chances of the shop having semi skinned.
3/1 you won't reply.

Betfair has proven to be an incredibly efficient market, so if someone says "I think XXXX is the most likely outcome", I find it interesting to look up the probability of that coming to fruition.

Hope that helps.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
3/1 you won't reply.
Since giving up the booze he has become a super computer.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
DDoS attack on Labour was prevented by their use of Cloudflare. Now seen to be effective in not one, but two cyber situations. It may be the most sensible thing Labour has done in the last nine years.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
DDoS attack on Labour was prevented by their use of Cloudflare. Now seen to be effective in not one, but two cyber situations. It may be the most sensible thing Labour has done in the last nine years.

Amusingly I hopped onto NSC's Clourdlare analytics this morning when I heard about the Labour attack.

Over the last 24 hours, the attacks on NSC from China have completely dropped away, almost as if they are busy elsewhere...

(evens chance they return before the end of the week)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Amusingly I hopped onto NSC's Clourdlare analytics this morning when I heard about the Labour attack.

Over the last 24 hours, the attacks on NSC from China have completely dropped away, almost as if they are busy elsewhere...

(evens chance they return before the end of the week)

Either that or some Palace fan somewhere has missed his payment in getting them to take us down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here