Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D

Deleted member 2719

**MODS can you change this Poll please**

To at least include the SNP and Brexit Party otherwise it's a non-event.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it seems odd adding 16/17 year olds to the electorate when we dont deem them adults for other purposes.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I've ticked LibDems, but just found out that when I moved home last year I've switched constituency, and in my new new one its Labour who are a close second, not the LibDems. So will have to hold my nose and vote for Labour (Oh god, and the candidate's Momentum. Oh well, its a vote against Boris)

Was looking forward to voting for Andrew George to overturn his 312 vote deficit in St Ives, but at least I get the chance to unseat George Eustice in Camborne and Redruth

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
As I mentioned on the Brexit thread, Boris will be campaigning on a manifesto of give me a majority and the Brexit deal already agreed with the EU will get done', we will finally leave he also seems to have learned the lessons from May's appaling campaign and will be making use of the magic money tree to get votes .... Lib Dems - ignore democracy/Revoke ... Labour - renegotiate a really really good third withdrawal agreement deal (taking how long?) that the EU said they won't do, then campaign against it in a second referendum and also let the SNP have one ... not a particularly coherent platform so they will be hoping their magic money forest promises will save them.

Why do you keep ignoring the obvious in that if the Libdems win majority then that is democracy working.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
it seems odd adding 16/17 year olds to the electorate when we dont deem them adults for other purposes.

Nothing remotely odd with having an age limit for different things.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Why do you keep ignoring the obvious in that if the Libdems win majority then that is democracy working.

They won't win a majority they only put up that policy to attract extreme remain voters they also said they support a second referendum but wouldn't accept the result if leave won again. Amusingly some people don't think they are extreme ...

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
They won't win a majority they only put up that policy to attract extreme remain voters they also said they support a second referendum but wouldn't accept the result if leave won again. Amusingly some people don't think they are extreme ...

It's fine. If a miracle happens and lib dems win we can always ignore the vote and demand another

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
colours.JPG

The colours are the wrong way round :mad:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
'Other purposes' like...joining the army?

i was thinking legal and criminal responsibility, cant enter a contract for example. army is a interesting example, you can join with parents permission upto 18.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Take that bra off they will look similar to Widdiecombes, you'd be better off voting Brexit Party as Anne's gums beat Swinsons gnashers any day of the week.

Do you a deal you vote for who wish to and I will vote who I wish to, they call it democracy.

A hideous idea as most of those kids have been brainwashed for the past 3 years by project fear, they have yet to experience the bullshit that's about to start from the Lib undemocratics and dangerous brothers, Corbyn and McDonnell.

Corbyn already using the 'war' term with a smug like face.

As opposed to much of the working class brainwashed by The Sun, and grannies brainwashed by the Daily Mail...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here