• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
2. The public don't like Jo Swinson either. Chuka Umunna on QT on Thursday shows he outclasses her in every department.

Blimey, I could outclass her. She is the best weapon the other parties have. Umunna has no credibility. The man is a slimeball, switching allegiance when the mood takes him and expecting his smarmy arrogance to keep winning people over.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Rees Mogg has been kept off camera since his comments on Grenfell.

One massive plus of this election, I suppose.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Very true. There are a few ‘characters’ from both main parties just now, who must’ve been told to only campaign in their constituencies and stop blabbing.

Duncan Wknr Smith, Abbott .... spring to mind.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's fascinating, isn't it?

Like [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION], I can't wait for election night to see the drama, and there's sure to be a lot, unfold.

I remember that "****ing hell" moment when the exit polls were announced at the start of the 10 o'clock news in 2015.

Same here, sadly I enjoy election nights. There’s an added element of uncertainty in recent elections, with the 10pm exit poll results NOT telling, the swingometer designed for a binary party system not the be all. Gets interesting when the real results start, with Sunderland S & N, give a feel for the movement.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
We are well and truly ****ed if this nasty, lying, entitled and arrogant pig of a man get elected..”

BJ is far from perfect, and he is a clown figure. JC is seemingly a principled man, but is also far from perfect. He is also an ideaological fantasist who would wreck the UK economy.

But I do love watching the anger and bile from his supporters, showing their naivety of life, and intolerance of others. None of us can call this election, but I will smugly gloat if the Tories get a working majority.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
You obviously didn’t read the IFS assessment of the Labour manifesto, the huge shortfalls and their not costing the effect of keeping state pension age at 66.

Why did you fail to do that?

Probably because 'theonlymikey' only sees what he wants to see.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Who said there was nothing new in the Tory manifesto?

Seems they want access to your FB & email which they pledge not to share with anyone outside of their own party, just a few exceptions...

Capture.JPG

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Same here, sadly I enjoy election nights. There’s an added element of uncertainty in recent elections, with the 10pm exit poll results NOT telling, the swingometer designed for a binary party system not the be all. Gets interesting when the real results start, with Sunderland S & N, give a feel for the movement.

Exit poll in 2017 called it very accurately from memory - to with 2-3 seats.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
BJ is far from perfect, and he is a clown figure. JC is seemingly a principled man, but is also far from perfect. He is also an ideaological fantasist who would wreck the UK economy.

But I do love watching the anger and bile from his supporters, showing their naivety of life, and intolerance of others. None of us can call this election, but I will smugly gloat if the Tories get a working majority.

Gloat when the Tories get a majority? What do you care, you're safely in hands of Scott Morrison the climate change denier?

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Thinking along the same lines. They will be delving into the magic bucket before long with more promises of extravagant spending

Just think of the football team Corbyn and McDonnell could put together with all that dosh........unbeatable, but they'd find a way to cock it up!:D

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Pretty much of all them are being kept away from cameras, really seems to be just BJ, Patel, Raab and Gove. Where is Ester McClueless when you need her?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Why would you gloat if the "far from perfect clown" wins?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yup. Taking for granted a no deal Brexit if Johnson wins. The ERG would never have gone anywhere near Bojo The Clown’s deal if he hadn’t decided to cram 7 years of negotiations into 1 year (just like the trying to cram 8 weeks of scrutiny of his deal into 3 days in the commons).

We are well and truly ****ed if this nasty, lying, entitled and arrogant pig of a man get elected.

Basically back on a war footing after 31st Jan, though there are some in the Tories that wouldn't mind a crash out then.

Anyone who thinks investment will come flooding into the UK in 2020 after Brexit day is seriously deluded

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Pretty much of all them are being kept away from cameras, really seems to be just BJ, Patel, Raab and Gove. Where is Ester McClueless when you need her?

and James Cleverley, everytime I switch the TV on there he is defending the latest Tory balls up.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Agreed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here