Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The furthest you have woken from home after a night on the lash?

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
In the 80s got on a train to do the very short hop from Chalfont and Latimer to Chesham after a Christmas party.Woke up stuck in a siding in a locked train. Couldn't get out till the following morning. When I was found the following day they called the police and tried to accuse me of trespass! Police thought it was the funniest thing ever!

On another occasion (when sober) I missed gettting out of a train in Runcorn and it didn't stop again until London!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Woke up on a train back home to London after a home game a couple of seasons ago, carriage covered in sick. Sensed we were going the wrong way so me and my mate jumped off at Horley. We were proved correct, we were heading south. Waited about an hour at Horley and managed to get a train North about 2am. Got to Victoria to realise my wallet was missing, as was our other mate who we assumed had boarded the train at Brighton with us. When challenged the next day as to why we didn't get off the train at Victoria, he explained that he was sat in a different carriage to us, because ours was covered in sick. I asked when we were sick, and he said "You weren't, it was mine". So he vomited in our carriage, and then left us asleep on the train going the wrong direction.

Another time after a work do in the West End I woke up on a bus, and instantly knew I was in South London. Got off, sat in a bus stop and awoke about two hours later. Panicked, and got on the first bus that came, again heading in the wrong direction. Got off, sat in another bus stop and Promptly fell asleep again. Woke up in another panic as I realised I was moving, and even scarier, I was in the back of a car. Looked out the window to see where my kidnapper had taken me and saw my own house in North London. Joy tempered with despair as I realised I was in a taxi, and had no money to pay for it. Reached into my pocket and found £200 in cash. Amazing.

Next day I couldn't remember anything later than being in a bar with work people, until I was say at my desk and got a text from my wife saying "Why the hell did you take out £200 from the joint account in Peckham at 2.57 this morning??" Then it all came flooding back. Bits of it, anyway.

solly

Aug 31, 2005
I legged it early from work about 4pm to Canon Street station and jumped on the first train leaving thinking that all trains leaving Canon St stop at London Bridge, how wrong was I? This was the train to Kent with the first stop at Rochester!! Got to Rochester and the only way to get back to Southwick was to go to Victoria and then back down to Brighton and across to Southwick. Finally arriving at Southwick at 10pm, unfortunately there was no drink involved not even on the train until I got to Southwick!

Did excactly the same thing .... but went to Maidstone East drink wasnt a factor at the start but was at the end ..... had difficulty convincing Mrs Solly that I needed a beer to overcome my disappointment at missing her lovely dinner
:drink:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I was out on the lash in Brighton and somehow ended up at Stonehenge on winter solstice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here