Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The funniest thread ever on here was

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
a couple of lines from Fireman Dan's episode

babe im so sorry,i was so drunk,i even had too fold it in....

i have never heard a noise like the noise she made while repeatly smacking my head with her mobile phone.....

Still makes me laugh out loud

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That was me. She ended up being a bunny boiler. I should have realised that after she started sending me dirty pics after just phoning the call center trying to find out when my iphone 5 was being delivered .. but can dig out her email address for anyone :lolol:
I remember the thread well. More details on how your relationship with her panned out please.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Originally Posted by firemandan
in my defence i have been boshing them out over this bird for a long long time......i knew it would happen one day.

He got married a year later.
:eek:

I liked the one where one of our regulars had 2 NSC IDs, and used one to say how the other poster (himself) was great, and then got busted by Bozza.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Anyone remember the thread where everyone laid into Uncle Spunkberg cos he was upset about a horse dying :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Kev the Ape's threads were classics, Pizza Hutt, Wedding Zinga and the visit to Falmer Duck Pond was brilliant.
Sorry but Fireman Dan was too contrived.

The one that had me crying with laughter was way back - Family Fortunes started by Artois. CRISPS!

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Kevin's job at Kentucky Fried Chicken has never been beaten and that must be nearly 10 years ago.

Yes! That, and the fellow who related his weekend antics in London (ie. missing the last train home): lots of drink, and lots of sleeping under statues if I remember correctly...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Not the funniest but the most face-palmingly cringeworthy thread was from back in what I think was the 00/01 div 3 winning year. The away team (Scunny?) came to Withdean, put 11 men behind the ball and generally defended as if their lives depended on it. They earned themselves a 0-0 draw, which prompted an NSCer to send a formal letter of complaint to Scunny and tell us all about it in here. He got the stick he deserved if I remember correctly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here